Doggie humor!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Gareth

Re: Doggie humor!

Post by Gareth »

Hicks4000,

yeah, dogs are awesome. my dog i have is the same dog i had most of growing up. she is like.. 14 years old now. 8-o

anyways... here is another quick dog i joke i remembered...

Q: what do you call a dog with no hind legs and brass balls?

A: sparky

made me laugh a bunch when i was younger. hahaha

gareth
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Richard,

How did I iknow when I read inkblot's post about the burning building where you would go with that?

No funny dog jokes right now, but the funniest thing I ever saw my black lab do was ring the doorbell. After it rang my late grandmother opened the door and the damn dog just comes running in. I know dogs sometimes get out of the yard, but how many ring the doorbell to get back in! Ok, maybe you had to be there...
Hicks4000

Post by Hicks4000 »

Inkblot,

Hilarious dialogue, Inkblot. I could actually hear Rich doing the voices of Homer and Spirit on that one! Thanks for the laughs.

Fuckin' awesome forum here for us dog lovers.
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

JTF,

I thought the same thing right after I posted it and then I saw Rich's reply... The closest I ever got to lighting myself up, and I started a lot of fires as a young boy, was with a bic lighter and some butt-thunder. One time a good friend of mine lit one and I thought I was going to have to stomp his asshole out, it wouldn't stop burning.

Inkblot
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Inkblot,

I probably could have gone to bed tonight without that picture in my head. ]:o(

For some reason, I never thought of lighting my flatulence. Could be the ass hair! 8-O (Now you have the picture...)
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

JTF,

god damn... if my ass hair caught a blaze... it would burn for like 3 days.

gareth
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

JTF,

I break out a vanity mirror and the Norelco and buzz it all off myself, what I can get to that is with the wrinkles and all around the bud. Saves like a motherfucker on the toilet paper, as well as dealing with the stink and butthole kisses on the boxers.

Unfortunately there's nothing of this earth that can conjure up any pictures in my mind that would infringe on my sleep in any way, shape or form... My mind was set free at a very young age and there's no turning back.

Gareth, try the Norelco out and watch for nicks. They may seem minor at first and bleed very little but there are some major arteries housed back there and once you clip one of them it's hello afterlife...

Remember, Norelco over the flame. Am I awake?

Inkblot
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Inkblot,

I don't know why I read your posts before sleeping.

Try baby wipes. Clean ya up real good!
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

JTF,

It's called unhealthy addiction and falls under several categories within abnormal psychology. Take a pill and call a doctor in the morning...

Inkblot
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Hicks4000,

Thanks! I think that actually was Richard talking, through me, on that one. Rich must have himself a voodoo effigy of the Blot and he has Jenny stomp it's nuts for him when he gets the itch to get me moving and my fingers start typing away and out popped, in this case, the doggie dialogue. I couldn't have thought that up on my own so there can be no other explanation for it...

"Ow! Shit Rich, my nuts!" "OK, I'll get moving..."

Inkblot