YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE MY CLAN OF FUR BABIES !!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
RINKYMOMMA

YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE MY CLAN OF FUR BABIES !!

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

Picture 1 is Momma & Skippy
Picture 2 is Skippy
Picture 3 is of the 3 cats
Picture 4 is Momma looking pretty :p

Skippy is a 5 year old beagle / Jack Terrior mix, he was badly abused by his prior owners, he is scared of everything & hyperventaletes during rain storms & fireworks, not fully house broken either cause of his fears.

Momma is my baby girl, she is going to be 6 months old on June 27th, She is 90% St. Bernard & 10% german shepard, currently I am bed ridden due to herinated disks & a crushed sciatica nerve, momma brings her toys to my bed & we play fetch, she currently is pushing 75 pounds. She is the love of my life & even helps me get to bathroom, by using her as a leaning tool.

The 3 cats:

Rooroo is the big one, he is 5-6 years old. We got him from a shelter cause he was born there & has asthma, no one wanted him, we got him when he was 18 months old. He spent all those months in foster homes being abused by dogs & other cats. He has real issues, I like to say hes our attack kitty cause he acts like he got pms 24-7.

Sidney - One of my favorite movies has always been "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner", we needed names for these 2 kittys & I had just finished watching the movie & thought why not Sidney ? So this guy is named after Sidney Poitier.

Sidney & Luther are brothers, there mom died giving birth, only 3 kittens lived, we took both boys, Eric's cousin ( my hubby ) took the girl.

Luther - We had gotten this kittys last April, during this time Luther Vandross had suffered a stroke & I was heart broken, I have never seen Luther in concert cause I couldnt afford to. I have his dvds & cds & about 167 mp3s on my computer from ripping my own cds. Alot of times in my life, when shit hit the ground & I felt like giving up, there has always been a Luther song that pulled me back up & this man has done more for me then years of therapy, group homes, medication, etc... you get the picture & I wanted to honor him & carry on his name is case he had died, so Luther kitty is in honor of the greatest man who no one can hold a candle to in the music world Luther Vandross. Both Sidney & Luther are 1 year old.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RINKY ... _thumb.jpg[/img]

TO SEE BIGGER PICTURES GO TO http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82025 - MY CLAN OF FUR BABIES'
Then click on each picture to enlarge & use backspace key to get back to gallery.
JTF
XXX

Re: YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE MY CLAN OF FUR BABIES !!

Post by JTF »

RINKYMOMMA,

Skippy looks like he gets into EVERYTHING! They look great!
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

JTF,
Actually Skippy is the scared one lol, momma ( the dog with flkower in her ear in picture 4 ) is the pain in the ass cause shes only 6 months old & 75 pounds, not good jumping on my back with herinated disk lol, hubby calls her " horse", I call her my baby lol, see i cant play with skippy cause he whines 24-7 & is scared of balls, frisbees, etc....momma is like a big teddy bear & I always had rottys or german shepards so im finally happy ( not happy the bitch hurt my back, but she stays, this time hubby goes not my dog )
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

RINKYMOMMA,
These are a tribe of little angels!
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

Jennifer,
"These are a tribe of little angels!"

hmmmm, ok I'll admite it, sure there little angels, only when sleeping. You spend about 18 hours a day saying NO ! STOP IT !

Luther kitty so far has destroyed my banister with his claws (even though he has a scratching post, nothing like dragging his claws down the banister)

RooRoo the SOB destroyed our futon, first day we got it, hubby was laying on it & petting his beloved kitty, I suddenly smelled cat piss, hubby picked up roo, while the sob was peeing on futon, 2 years later, febreeze, oxi clean, name it, we tried it.

Momma bless her puppy heart, only thing she has destroyed was the wall molding & a small corner of the wall,ok maybe this was my fault I was bed ridden & couldnt go buy her bones & codine knocked me stupid so I couldn't play with her. We mostly yell at her cause Skippy only comes up to her belly (on all4's) and she rough houses him & can easily break his neck (momma 75lbs, skippy 15lbs).

Skippy ok this one is hard, he has destroyed my carpet down stairs, my recliner, part of the couch. He is a nervous dog, who any REAL VET would put on medication. He suffers from abuse, anixety attacks, being left alone (even if its 2 minutes), scared of thunder or rain, fireworks, loud cars, cats jumping on radiater covers, etc...
During rain this dog will hyperventlate, we actually have to lay him in the closet & sit there with him & wet his tongue with a washrag, he also whimpers 24 hours a day non stop, at first we thought he was hurt & took him to vet, this is a small coal town & only has 2 vets, the vet knew this dog & told us his history of abuse. I have had Skippy since September 03, sad to say he will never realize he is loved & safe here, on a better note, he has gotten brave since momma came, he now defends her from hissing cats lol, hubby gets mad but I tell him to shut up & let Skippy build up his self confidence. ( plus I really cant stand his cats)

Sidney he is just one loveable guy, his worst thing is he likes sitting on kitchen windowsill, maybe he breaks a dish on the counter, hes a loner, loves to rub up on skippy & momma, is the smaller cat, only one who likes the dogs, roo & luther like to swat at the dogs.