WHO DA FUK COULD.......

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
koda

WHO DA FUK COULD.......

Post by koda »

[Font size=7 face=s color=blue]WHO da FUK could....EAT a DOG?[/font] I ran across a website one day, showing that some countries not only EAT dogs, but they keep them penned up in deplorable conditions...I mean fukkin HORRIBLE! They were filthy, caged in so small cages they were STACKED one on top of another...they were sick, terrified, treated with unutterable cruelty...I had nightmares for a week...I am not a violent person, but I could kill someone if I saw them treating any animal that way...they HUNG the dogs to kill them and there's more I can't stand to even think about....
http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/dog.html
That's the link...It will just about kill ya it's so fukkin horrible...shit man I can't even think of an eXpletive to describe how it made me feel.
I'm thinkin....send in some troops and blow away all the
bastards who do this and rescue all the dogs...or maybe better would be to DO THE SAME SHIT TO THE BASTARDS THAT DID IT TO THOSE INNOCENT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... YEBALL.JPG[/img]
Those who laugh...LIVE!
tracytaylorquinn

Re: WHO DA FUK COULD.......

Post by tracytaylorquinn »

koda,
That's awful....

I believe they eat dogs in China as a delicassy (spell that right?)...don't take your dogs over there for vacation.

There's a story I heard once about a couple who went to China for vacation and took their pet dog with them. They went into a restaurant and ask the waiter to "take care of their dog"; meaning to get him some water. The waiter took the dog back to the kitchen, killed it and cooked it up; then tried to serve it to the couple. What do you do?
"Fears are meant to be conquered."
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: WHO DA FUK COULD.......

Post by Jennifer »

koda,
Fuck anybody who eats dogs and does animal testing on those beautiful innocent creatures...!