I can't believe I didi it

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
rsmayton

I can't believe I didi it

Post by rsmayton »

Been away for a while. Since I last visited we have adopted a kitten that was left at the front door of my wifes' vet hospital she works at. They left four kittens about five weeks old. We got the last one and his name is Levi named after the lead singer of the Four Tops. That brings our total to 3 dogs, 1 bird, 1 cat and 1000 sq ft. in the townhouse we live. Admission to the zoo is $2, kids get in half priced on Tuesdays and Thursday.

Spencer

P.S. Bingo, thanks for the birthday message, that was cool
You want to buddy somthin',Buddy up on this here!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: I can't believe I didi it

Post by Jennifer »

rsmayton,
Fantastic-----how great are you!!!!!! That's wonderful of you andyour family!!!!On behalf of all animals, thank you!!
:-x
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

rsmayton,
No Problem old man!!!! ;p :)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
sweetv

Post by sweetv »

rsmayton,
I want to tell you too that our family has somewhat of a farm as well...lol. we have adopted two dogs a boxer and a jack russell, we also have a parrot, a hamster and 2 pakchus (might have spelled it wrong) and also two oscars..those are fish...lol...makes things intersting with 6 children plus us in the house as well...lol...but we love em all...oh yeah including the kids...lol
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

sweetv,
You could adopt one of those sweet ponies that we are saving from becoming accessories...check out animal rescue and love that you have a herd of animals and kids! :-x
sweetv

Post by sweetv »

Jennifer,
my children would love for me to adopt a pony as well as i would love it myself i used to ride as a kid...but where we live and expenses unfortunately will not allow it...sorry...