SAVE ME!!!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

SAVE ME!!!

Post by smjmcomic »

http://www.adoptablepets.net/dog-re56.html

The pitbull at the top will be put down soon (due to breed) if a home is not found soon!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: SAVE ME!!!

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
where is this pit?
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Jennifer,

Therese
(909) 888-8170
San Bernardino, Ca.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

smjmcomic,
You know stuff like that really pisses me off, I have had pitbulls, rottweilers, dobermans, german shepards, 1 buff cocker spaniel, chinese shar-pei, a basset hound ( not including my clan now)
People tend to fear what they dont understand, sure pits have 1500 pounds per square inch in there jaw, but so do other dogs, shar pei have a scissor bite & can kill a pit if they get first bite, rottys & dobies go for throats, my cocker was cute, no one told me he had head trama & had seizures until he attacked me 8 months pregnant ( nice dog but family still killed him)
my ex was bi polar & crackhead, my german shep did nothing even when the bastard grabbed my throat, dog never hurt anyone until ex grabbed his throat & banged his head on wall, oddly cops wanted to kill my dog but do nothing about fuck face, my shep now lives upstate ny on a 25 acre farm & I never got over giving him away but I know I saved his life cause cops wanted to shoot him, good thing my apt had back door lol. The only bad dogs are humans, humans train there dogs to kill, to protect, to guard drugs, etc.... then when dogs snap its all about " kill it ", I rescued abuse rottys & I can tell you, only time one tried to bite was when my sicko ex tried pinning her down to scrap plaque off her teeth, if I knew how my life would turn out because of him, trust me I would have threw beef sauce on him. Anyway I hope that poor pup finds a loving home & dont have to be killed cause of fucked up people, cause any breed can be bad, dogs aren't born bad, they are raised & trained bad, man I think people need doggy parenting skill classes before they should adopt or buy a dog.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

RINKYMOMMA,
You got this totally correct!