Saved a 4 month old Chihuahua from becoming an outdoor dog now I have a new baby!!

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

Saved a 4 month old Chihuahua from becoming an outdoor dog now I have a new baby!!

Post by smjmcomic »

My fiancée's brother has this perfect little puppy it was given to him by somebody who bought the dog and decided pretty much the next day to get rid of the poor puppy. My ole lady's brother was at his wits end he was worried his 3 year old boy was going to hurt him trying to pick him up all the time and playing too rough with him and his little bones anyways they also don't have any idea how to house break him so when I found out that it was just a matter of time before this poor little Chihuahua was put out in the cold my heart sunk. I went over to talk to him bout the Chihuahua. I know that a dog that small will live a short painful life I pretty much explained what element was to him he had no idea and asked me if I wanted the dog I couldn't say yes fast enough!

I already made my room puppy safe I get my new baby this Saturday I can't remember the last time I was this excited. I love Chihuahuas I have never had one I crave the challenge of Training this wounderful little guy. I know Chihuahua's can be hard to train but I'm not going to give up on my new baby thank god I have wood flooring.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
smjmcomic

Re: Saved a 4 month old Chihuahua from becoming an outdoor dog now I have a new baby!!

Post by smjmcomic »

smjmcomic,

pics soon :-x

Mike Tyson
smjmcomic

Re: Saved a 4 month old Chihuahua from becoming an outdoor dog now I have a new baby!!

Post by smjmcomic »

smjmcomic,

No pics yet but I'm madly in love with this dog and I'm somuch happer since I got my special little guy he's such a sweet dog I'm already thinking of rescuing another Chihuahua so he can have a friend to play with.

Mike Tyson