Where can I get flyers to keep pets indoors?

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
KMommy

Where can I get flyers to keep pets indoors?

Post by KMommy »

There are pet owners in my area that just let their pets roam all over the neighborhood and I am very concerned for their safety. So many of these are cats that have not been spayed. I see them open their doors and just let them roam around until they return home to eat. It is so dangerous because they are at the mercy of other people, cars, attacks from more aggressive animals... Does anyone know where I can get some flyers or pamphlets that would have info. about safety issues and encourage keeping pets indoors as well as having them spayed?

Re: Where can I get flyers to keep pets indoors?

Post by KMommy »

KMommy,

I know this is an old post but I am still looking for this type of information in a flyer or pamphlet. I was hoping someone might have a good resource. We have rescued several of these animals and we suspect some of them have been abused. I don't know how else to get the message out to pet owners that it's just not safe to allow the animals to roam all over the neighborhood.