astonamous

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

astonamous

Post by hellifiknow »

I just wanted to show you this picture, it's not that good but these are wild horses from the Fort Apache Indian Reservation which is not far from the Heber wild horse area in the Apache-Sitgreaves Nat. Forest which was my uncles back yard. This was taken near camp on our honeymoon but I used to play in the A/S Nat. Forest when I was young and loved seeing these horses...I used to watch and imagine Masai, Geronimo and me riding their ancestors going on raids, hell I still do.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Re: astonamous

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
i think i tole you this before but the movie Billy Jack was originally about the killing of wild mustangs on Indian land in New Mexico......but that was the premise of the movie ......so even then an before that things were being done......wich is good...... B-)
hellifiknow

Re: astonamous

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,

Great movies, great cause...I was checking out astonamous link to AWI and come across the thing about the horses, I used to follow the wild burros around when we was at my uncles place near the yuma proving grounds too...desert bighorn sheep also, awesome animal not as glamorous as their mountan living cousins but still awesome.

I was reading the interview with Jennifer, that Animal Liberation Front sounds like just the ticket...you want your aka to be Billy or Jack? B-)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP