BOYCOTT J CREW AND WRITE LETTERS

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

BOYCOTT J CREW AND WRITE LETTERS

Post by Jennifer »

J.CREW

ONE IVY CRESCENT

LYNCHBURG, VA 2413-1001

434-385-5750 fax

October 8, 2005

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Richard and I are completely outraged that you actually are so barbaric as to advertise a fur tucker scarf made from COYOTE.

We buy our family Christmas and birthday gifts from you. WE USED TO. No more…we shall put it up on our website that we are boycotting all J. CREW STORES.

No cash for no compassion!

And please don’t send us a nice little letter back telling us your standard lies about “they are raised and killed humanely”…because we know the truth about how these animals are raised and slaughtered! WE KNOW THE TRUTH…AND IT IS ANYTHING BUT HUMANE.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

How could you!!

Richard and Jennifer Pryor

]:o(
chelcie3

Re: BOYCOTT J CREW AND WRITE LETTERS

Post by chelcie3 »

Jennifer,
I just recently found out about the boycotts and protests againts J. Crew. I actually work at one of the Atlanta stores PT. From what I understand we had protesters outside the mall this past Friday and I couldn't be more happy. While I've never protested against any business for animal rights before, I can truly get behind this protest. I've worked for these clowns for more than a few years and they have become soooo high and mighty about their clothing line it's sickening. And I will admit that I thought they were smarter. I never knew that fur was real. In this day and age I never knew they would stoop so low. I'm behind you all the way. Unfortunately I need the extra dough but I will keep you posted as to what is going on in this place. I ask questions all the time and I will tell you from what I see...nobody gives a shit. Whether it's managers or other employees. I know I seem hypocrtical by still working there but I tell everyone I know about what they are doing so at least I'm trying. They should be very ashamed of themselves and I'll be the first to tell them.

Thanks

Chelcie Rice
" And I tell ya' one other thang...
somebody stole my piece a' chicken!"
"And I hopes ya' choke on tha' goddamn bone!!"
Richard Pryor from Which Way is Up
chelcie3

Re: BOYCOTT J CREW AND WRITE LETTERS

Post by chelcie3 »

Jennifer,
Give it up for PETA. J. Crew folded. No more fur!
Gotcha bitches!!
" And I tell ya' one other thang...
somebody stole my piece a' chicken!"
"And I hopes ya' choke on tha' goddamn bone!!"
Richard Pryor from Which Way is Up