HI Everyone..been a while..

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
juliatat

HI Everyone..been a while..

Post by juliatat »

Hope everyone here is doing OK. ShellyMonkey, you around? Has Linda gotten any birthday cards yet? I sent her one and asked everyone else to do the same...hope it brightens her day, she works so hard...I'm at the end of my patience. I still have to get Molly moved to NC from KY, I took her from a neglect situation. I've had her way too long, she is getting attached and protective of me. Then I have an Akita mix that I unchained that I have to get to NY from KY. He's being boarded at my vets, I feel so bad. I unchain him only to put him in a run waiting for a ride. He is gorgeous though...
http://community.webshots.com/user/juliatat/3 - Pics:'
in the chained album but careful, there is a very sad photo in there of a dead chained dog...not gory, jsut sad...Molly's in there too in her own album, I think on page 2
Now my car blows up, my email is a mess from trying to find rides for the dogs, and I'm going to pull out my hair and screeeaaaaammmm...arrrggggghhhhh!!!! If I had the money I would rent a car and drive them myself! We really need a transport van in the area.
I better have some bubble bath left because I really need a long soak when I get home!!!
shellymonkey

Re: HI Everyone..been a while..

Post by shellymonkey »

juliatat,
I haven't been on this site for awhile sorry I didn't get your message. Yes, Linda got lots of card and $3500 in donations too. Boy did we need it. Thanks for caring!