PLEASE HELP!!! Disabled puppy in need of surgery.

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
rsmayton

PLEASE HELP!!! Disabled puppy in need of surgery.

Post by rsmayton »

My wife who works at a vet clinic came home today and told me about an approximately 10 week old puppy that was found wondering the street. A good samaritan brought the puppy in under the assumption that it was hit by a car. However upon further examination it was apparent that the puppy suffered from severe deformity in both front legs. Both front legs are severely bowed and the puppy has to walk on his carpus(wrists). The condition can be cured with extensive surgery which could run around $4000.00 and can only be done by a board certified surgeon which there are none at her clinic. Unfortunately if we can't find help ASAP the puppy will be sent to the pound and most likely euthanized on Monday March 21st. If anyone would like to help or knows of somone we could contact or needs more information please email me ASAP and I will send pictures which I have not taken yet because I just heard about this an hour ago. She says he is extremely sweet and deserves a chance at a good life. Thank you for reading.
You want to buddy somthin',Buddy up on this here!
rsmayton

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Disabled puppy in need of surgery.

Post by rsmayton »

Unfortunately the "powers that be" at her work went ahead and euthanized the puppy last night without her knowledge. The dumb fucks didn't even give him a day. Who knows what could have happened?
You want to buddy somthin',Buddy up on this here!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Disabled puppy in need of surgery.

Post by Jennifer »

rsmayton,
send emails to everyone you know...and ask that they be forwarded...include address of vet and instructions to whom checks be made out to...you should put it up on this site as well...