RACCOON RESCUE NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
SweetLuchia

Re: RACCOON RESCUE NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Post by SweetLuchia »

RACCOON,

It is amazing. I can honestly say that it was this website & Mr. & Mrs. P's tireless support of Animal Rights that got me involved. I had never even thought about Animal Rights let alone get involved in the cause until I came here.

Ironically the charity I'm now associated with, The Bill Hicks Foundation for Wildlife, was founded in honor of a comedian who had a pet raccoon named "Pine Cone" :lol:

):)
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

SweetLuchia,
I didn't know that---how sweet that he had a pet Raccoon!!
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Jennifer,

Yes he did & he really loved her ):)

She was as Kevin Booth writes.."The true mother of the BHFW." You can read more if you like by clicking on this link. http://billhicks.com/wildlife/donate/ - Pine Cone :-)'

):)
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
RACCOON

Post by RACCOON »

SweetLuchia,
I WAS GLAD TO FIND OUT ABOUT PINE CONE. THANKS FOR PASSING THAT ALONG. I LOOKED AT THEIR WEBSITE. I HAVE TONS OF PICTURES BUT I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEND THEM. I WILL TRY WHEN I CAN FIND THE TIME. RIGHT NOW, THIS PROBLEM ABOUT NO FUNDING IS MAKING ME A NERVOUS WRECK. I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME TAKING CARE OF THESE BLIND AND CRIPPLED ONES AND LOOKING FOR WAYS TO EARN MONEY. THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.
KATHLEEN
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

RACCOON,
Come on people---for those of you who haven't sent any money---pony up motherfuckers and help these angels!!! ):)