Hunt ban in the UK

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
kottkefan

Hunt ban in the UK

Post by kottkefan »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3660294.stm
- The vote'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3656524.stm - The pro-fox hunting shitheads'

At last, the uk parliament has voted to ban fox hunting. For those of you that don't know about this 'tradition', they set a pack of dogs after a fox who then catch it and rip it to bits. If it goes to ground, they dig it up and then rip it to bits. If any children are on the hunt for the first time, the get the blood of the fox smeared on their face as an initiation. This, they claim, is the only possible way of keeping numbers of foxes down.

That lying fucker blair has been promising this for the last 7 years and when it came to the crunch, he didn't even vote - fucking traitor.

Something that was nice to see, was the police laying into the pro-hunting demonstrators with batons (not very common in the UK). If I was in charge of the police, I'd have got a mass of police dogs and let them loose on their asses. Lets see if they like being on the other side of the teeth.
kottkefan

Re: Hunt ban in the UK

Post by kottkefan »

astonamous,

He hasn't - He gave them to bush. He's a disgrace and he has the trust of virtually nobody in the UK. He represents the UK about as much as bush represents America.
saintgooner

Re: Hunt ban in the UK

Post by saintgooner »

kottkefan,
this supposed fox hunting ban has been along time coming,i don't think the police are taking it very seriously though.i know certain country folk claim the fox's are vermin and their numbers need to be controlled but there are much better/humane ways of doing this than fox hunting.Also,look at the way the toffee nosed/upper class" snobs" have reacted to this ban,they hold the law in utter contemt,they think they are above it,i believe this stems from the royal farce/family-prince charles clearly supports this cruel murder of innocent animals.I wish they let the foxes chase after these pricks.