Semi Retired Teamster To Form Local 666

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Semi Retired Teamster To Form Local 666

Post by EddieHill »

Ya its true, I am a stay at home dad until my son gets to be about 13, I don`t get a big enough allowance so I should form Housewives/Stayathomedads Local 666 to get all the cheapskates to give their husbands and wives an increase in their personal spending money while their staying home taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning, shopping, cutting the grass trimming the trees,and doing building maintenance, working on the family vehicles and compters and o yes that other chore. Its a better idea than having an affair in my subdivision, there is an old saying you do not crap where you eat. Have a nice day, support your local union.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Semi Retired Teamster To Form Local 666

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

sooooo... your wife wears the mark of the beast, 666, or she is just a beast who weighs 666lbs? I'm confused?!

j/k ;) a snap was itching to come out, that's all.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Woman, you are too crazy!!!! That was a good one!!!!

No offense, Eddiehill, but I had to laugh - you are an origial witht hat idea! But why 666?
Where is the LOVE?
tamra

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

]:o) I know I was being too silly. now that dude's wife will come looking for me. I'll just hide behind Mister Gee's momma which means I will be as safe as a kitten as she'll never find me. ;p
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Hopefully I would not steal another lacals union number by having 666 as a loacal number and it would scare the be Jesus out of members spouces so the members get paid. It is not about fat person that weighs 666 or the Satan`snumber of the beast ( but it would be a good idea to have some 666lb people and Satan in the union as enforcers.} It is about getting paid.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
just dont hide behind no cracks we woudnt want to lose you.... :lol: ...its a joke.........its a joke
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: I was trying to find that cartoon pic of this big ass woman posting lost dog posters while the little dog was stuck in the crack of her ass. and I think I threw that same funny pic email away abou 8 times after receiving it for 2 years straight. murphy's law. ;p
---
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra, appaloosa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, if you find that picture, I MUST get a copy@!!!! I have a girlfriend who needs to see that picture - she has a BIG AZZ...even biger than mines and Astonamous's put togther!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
tamra

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

well hopefully it'll show up in email again, but someone reminded me it's on insanepictures.com's funny pics area. I'll check in a little bit.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
thats funny...i think i seen the pic......her puttin up posters n her dog stuck in the crack of her azz.... :lol:

eddiehill
well women have been raising children for umpteen centuries since time began you have to realize that this is more than a fulltime job....since now you have been over the fence for a while you think you should get paid... :lol: :lol: :lol: your funny...now thats comedy...i was a househusband....i never touched my children but i was firm....they did what i said...when i asked them...an the first thing to call them is children cause i have no kids......baby goats....they have to show you respect an you show them respect....love with respect is the way to go.....love with no respect ...they will run over you...you cant let them run over you....or act like thier word is god....it is not...you are the adult an they are the child.....anyway i did my best....i just hope it was good enough... B-)