'Yo Mama' on MTV

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

'Yo Mama' on MTV

Post by bingolong »

...with that sweet kid from "That 70's Show" .....yo mama even likes this show!!!! ]:o)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: 'Yo Mama' on MTV

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

That show is lame!!! None of the jokes are original!!! I saw some dude do 3 Robin Harris jokes off the same performance in a row! Wilmer is a puny host and his attempts at being "street" are laughable at best.

That show is so bad, my TV got a restraining order against it.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
....but ya mama still likes this show..... ]:o)

:lol:

Naw I agree with you ....that guy comes off more [/i]sweet [/i] than [/i]street[/i]...

Also too many rules and I hate hearing the sme jokes I have been hearing since elementary....literally...be original...off the top of the head...

....the best snaps sessions are like real frestyle battles....not that Freestyle Friday shit with judges....the crowd will let you know whether you won or not!! These [/i]sports [/i]were never meant to be this organized...they are supposed to be more impromtu...
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,

that wilmer guys like the ghost of Potsie Webers past...i heard the one "yo mamas so fat she was walking down the street with a pig under her arm and I said "where'd ya get that?" and the pig said "I won it in a raffle"...never heard that before.. :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
an in the South a raffle is what you shoot sqirrels with.....an watchout cause the south gonna do it agin... :lol:
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

hellifiknow,
[/i]that wilmer guys like the ghost of Potsie Webers past[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT had me dying laughing!Bro - where do you get this stuff------????You ought to really be a comedian! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

I love this show. just saw it the other day. some kids were weak, but the ones you least expect brought it!

and the fact that their momma is right there while the diss is going on... priceless :lol: :lol: didn't even recognize Wilmer Valderrama at first. wasn't until end of show to realize who he was. 8-o

we need to get some real street talent on it who bring the original stuff. because the whole point of snaps is not to come back w/the same ol whack stuff. you gotta be quick and feed off what the last person just said.

and we may have to start copyrighting snaps! :lol: because the moment a snap goes public it shows up on something like pimpdaddy.com
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mudbone 115

Post by Mudbone 115 »

this show is just plain lame and corny just like nick connons show