1st snap of the year...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: 1st snap of the year...

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

It's amazing what "Cut and Paste" can do nowadays, next thing you're gonna do is to start faking your own documents. But I understand why you do it....it runs in the family, instead of a proper birth Certificate I heard yo momma got an apology letter from the condom factory!

Peace gee :p
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

nucca, i wrote that. it was on my mind yesterday, but was holding it just for you. ):) now if I had got hit by a bus or yo mama I would have lost it for sure.

but wrote it w/1 eye open. see do a nucca a favor before going to bed and they piss in ya cheerios the following morning. b.b

speaking of peeing, where can yo moms pee when she's out in public? she can't even fit her hand into a port-a-potty and restaurants have an occupancy limit. the workers and yo mama can't fit in there at the same time.

so what's up? share that mystery...
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Why are you lyin'? You know that you haven't had any cheerios in your kitchen since your moms waxed off the whole jumbo-mega-size box for breakfast 2 days ago!

All I know is that everytime your momma goes to piss outside, the hole in the ozone gets a little bigger. The fumes are so bad even cockroaches are listed as an endangered species when she's around!!

We need to do something to protect our environment before her bladder gets full again!

Peace gee :lol::lol::lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

ok, so I lied about the cheerios. @.@ big deal. sue me. but when are you gonna stop lying about your mama and tell people she's actually yo daddy and 3 uncles, the mayor, and a few mailmen who have disappeared into yo mama?

only so many family secrets you can hide, even inside yo mama. speaking of family trees, is it true yo mama got a family state park instead just to reference her ass.

and what cockroaches, nucca? you mean them thangs yo moms calls tic-tacs? not those??

:lol: :lol:
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

:lol::lol:nice one!:lol::lol:

By Cockroches, I mean those things that your momma lists as "dependants" on her tax form, that's why at night she cries "Baby needs new shoes"......(about 6 of them!) And why you gotta diss my mailman like that? Don't you remember? the last time he tried to deliver your momma a Christmas card she didn't let him out until June. that's why there's "always work at the Post Office!".

She needs to stop abusing people like that, cos there's only so many charity records that Bob Geldof can sing y'know!

Peace gee :D
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: :lol: dang homey. ok lemme catch my breath.

but of course there's always work at the post office. lot of nonstop deliveries to make because yo moms keeps ordering all damn day from chuckecheese.com, foodandmorecrap.com, liverandoniondesserts.com, baskinrobbins.com, dietpepsi.com, lemondrops.com, damnyoassisfat.com, and werunningoutoffoodbecauseofyomama.com.

both UPS and FedEx filed a complaint about having to haul all that stuff, so they dropped her ass big time, well not literally because they couldn't even find an edge to lift her up.

so the post office is obligated to deliver now.... we'll see how long THAT lasts.

and at least my brothers and sisters my mama WAS claiming as dependants ARE now working. one is working at the governor's office as an advocate for freeing the cockroaches from yo mama's house being held hostage.

;p

:lol: :lol:
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Why you gotta send me your mom's online shopping list so that she can get more bonus points for "introducing a friend"? You are so wrong!

And the only reason that my momma keeps those roaches is to give your momma a "special treat" everytime she comes around to ask for a cup of sugar and a sandwich! She's just trying to be social and neighbourly. But your momma is already used to leaning on her neighbours, her ass is so big that she lives next door to everybody!!

She should just paint her ass blue and call it the Pacific!

Peace gee ;)
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

ooooh :lol: see you ain't right. ya need geeshus!

but stop f'g around on here and tell yo moms to return my mom's kitchen. that beeyotch can't just borrow sugar. nooooo, she got to borrow the whole damn kitchen. talking about she gon bring it back in a few minutes.

yo moms don't even know WHAT a few minutes looks like since it takes her 3 hours to turn around!

only thing she knows about a few minutes is how it takes for someone to size her big ass up!

;p
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Why you gotta talk about my momma like that??? (sniff!) ;) And besides, you don't have a kitchen, just because your momma lives next to McDonalds and they let her lock it up at night in exchange for free food, doesn't mean that their gonna change the sign to McMomma's does it now?

And how would your momma have any concept of time? she doesn't even own a watch!! Not even Flavor Flav's old Public Enemy Clockpieces can fit around her chubby wrists!!

She needs to "Fight the Powers (excuse me...[/i]POUNDS[/i]) that be!!"

Peace gee :-x
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

yup McMomma's, McLovinMyMomma and all that! it's killing ya moms huh? yup the green eyed monster that even turned down ya moms.

well I would suggest ya moms go to therapy to get over it, but she can't afford the fees because she keeps getting charged the class-size group rate. DAMN. that's a lot moola.

I told her to just keep playing crazy in public, she can get a free hospital all to herself, because she's gonna need a WHOLEEEE hospital just to hold her big ass.

ok I'm going to lunch. cease and desist. :lol: don't make me come back and spit my food out looking at your next snap. esp. since I may have to wrestle ya moms for my meal, that's how hungry I am.

:lol:
---