1st snap of the year...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: 1st snap of the year...

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

I know that's the off day, no time for snapping on the biblical sabbath (Friday evening to Saturday evening. :) hey better snap you out than somebody next to me or on the phone during the week. wouldn't that be interesting? only so many "oops" and "my bads" will cover it because I may be dead on when talking about their mama. 8-o

:lol:

but I never heard that Ice-T one. :lol: but the one I forgot was Jamie Foxx's 'yo mama so hairy she got afros on her nipples' - T-Dog Jenkins from In Living Color. I loved the skits when Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill joins in on the dissing. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tamra,

Your mom's charity work? I thought your moms was a charity [/i]case[/i]!
tamra

Post by tamra »

JTF,

hmmm... don't think so, because the only case I know about is the case of 7-11's yo mama snatched up for snacks while trying to make a run for the border.

are they still holding her in Mexico to block up the border so Mister Gee's mama can't get through? something about "no mas"
---
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tamra,

Yo mama climaxes when she hears the ugly little dog say "Yo quiro taco bell!"

She eats there because all she has to do is sit on the sofa and eventually she becomes her own vibrator...
tamra

Post by tamra »

JTF,

are you sure my moms is climaxing?? and not shaking in her boots because everytime someone says "yo quiro taco bell" yo mama comes busting through walls with several of her big ass friends looking for food?

and everytime that happens an earthquake is declared and people from coast to coast start running for safety

and does Jenny Craig still have yo mama's number blocked? what's up with that?
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

umm where you at? I aint bee snapped at in a while by you. I'm feeling a lil lonely here.

even my momma was wondering where you were :lol:
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

I'm still here, getting snowed under at work. Ever since yo Momma came by for dinner, I've had to work all the hours God can send just so that the family can eat again!

Anyway, you pass my regards on to her. She's a great woman and has achieved many great things, and I'm just content to be living in her shadow..... (like the rest of Western Europe!)

Peace gee
B-)
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: man, sorry it's been so rough. but consider yourself lucky. usually when she's invited over for the dinner, the hosts are fair game too. right now you could just be a memory and a fart away from non-existence :)

but now you're starting to sound like yo moms w/that content to be in her shadow talk...she's always singing this song to my moms: "did you ever know that you're my hero, everything I'd to be...I could fly higher than an eagle...if only I can get my big ass off the ground and the clouds would stop slamming my ass back down talking about we got no more room....the wind beneath my wings..."
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra, :lol: :lol:

That was in church, and my moms was singing a hymn like the rest of the congregation. Your moms was speaking in tongues... (sorry excuse me).... she was speaking ABOUT Tongues: Cow-Tongue, Ox Tongue, Pig-Tongue, Sheep-Tongue... and whatever else she was gonna put in her "special soup".

I know that you told me that "Nobody cooks like Momma anymore" but you never told me that it was due to Enforced Government legislation regarding ritual sacrifices!

Peace gee :lol: :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: :lol: see you ain't right.

but yes it's true, my moms was cooking that stuff. it was a guaranteed Jenny Craig diet meal for yo moms and she was just trying to help her out. see what happens when you hear stuff from your dad. he can't never get a message right.

but speaking of meals.....I heard the Army is having a contest to change their Meals Ready To Eat (MRE) name. some of the ideas so far:

Meals Mister Gee's Momma Ain't Ate Yet

Mister Gee's Momma Snacks-Because Who We Kidding Ready To Eat

Meals 4 Everyone Or Mister Gee's Momma

Eat B4 Mister Gee's Momma Shows Up

well, in all fairness they should just let you pick a name on behalf of your momma
---