1st snap of the year...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: 1st snap of the year...

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Just the clippings from her legs alone could carpet a 12 room mansion and still leave enough for the driveway! Still, I understand why it's a touchy subject, the shaving has always been a problem for her ever since Darth vader asked for his light-saber back! :lol::lol::lol:

Peace gee
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

ok timeout. got no snap back, cuz I need explanation :lol:
<<<< *redfaced, ok burgundy faced :lol:* has never seen Star Wars. sorry, time travel, space/fantasy and civil war love stories movies are not my thing.

I like the blow 'em up, laugh it up stuff and an occassional funny love story, but w/out all the mush.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Don't worry homegirl, I understand why you never saw Star Wars..... Your moms was sitting in the seat in front of you wasn't she? Even with the super-multi-mega-wide-screen ahead of you she still blocked your whole view! And what with her farting during the entire movie...you couldn't hear shit either!

I can almost see you both as you left the cinema together, she was all hyped up and excited like "Woah!! that was a great movie, I loved every minute of it! I gotta get me one of those light-thingies to shave my legs, eh tamra?... tamra!?!... girl are you ok?... Why are you cryin child?... didn't you enjoy the film baby? Don't worry, we'll come back next week"

And the saga continued....

Peace gee
:p @.@ :D
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
:lol: :lol: see you ain't right. (but got it now ;p I promise I will watch at least one Star Wars one day...)

but wait, wasn't your mother THE actual screen?

everybody kept getting pissed because every 10 seconds she kept getting up to go to the snack bar. just messed up the whole movie. seems like after the movie should have been called "just a big ass yall, that's all you gon' see"
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok ok, so my moms took a part-time job, things have been tough around here since your momma hit every supermarket in town with her book of coupons!

She cleared out all of the shelves, now we got food shortages, mass malnutrition and the price of spam has tripled! I hear that things are gonna really get bad once she comes off her diet! 8-o

I blame you tamra, you shouldn't have let her get so big! When she slamdunked the moon playing basketball last year, you should've seen the signs a coming! 8-O

Peace gee ;)
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

LMFAO @ slamdunked the moon! high fiving that one homey! :lol:

well, good thing I bought stock in spam. I thought your moms would go buck wild with it, but who knew?! my moms got mad skills tho huh? ;p

but lookie here, speaking of skills home-skillet :) did ya mama ever figure out that 1 + 1 does not equal "litter"? 8-o where in the world does she get that from? oh my bad, it's from her regular offspring every year after mating season.

which brings up another question: who or WHAT is she mating with? lawd, didn't think there was that much sperm in the world to fertilize that humongous Jupiter sized egg of her.

and no her big ass can't fry it! so don't even bother to ask. @.@ damn she greedy, huh? probably why my moms had to gather all the food up quickly!

and by the way, my mom can't see NO signs coming... yo fat ass moms is always IN THE WAY!! ]:o(
;p :lol:
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

what d'ya mean that she can't see no signs??? Your moms is so big that the zodiac were forced to make room for her up in the night sky. It was getting kinda crowded until she fried up Pisces, barbequed Capricorn, and now has Aries and Taurus roasting on a spit!

But she's pissed off a lotta people, even the Floaters had to rewrite their song "Float On" because of her greedy ass!

And tell her to leave that Gemini twin alone! ....he's too young for her! Damn! at this rate there's not gonna be any star-signs left, brothers are gonna be approaching girs in nightclubs and say "Let me guess what sign you are baby.....Tamra's mother?... uh-huh... yeah... I kinda knew (considering that the heffer takes up the whole goddamn sky!)"
8-O8-O8-O8-o8-o8-o8-O8-O8-O

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
:lol: :lol: whatever man @.@ I will be yelling at you in a few. besides I think you're asleep now anyway.

brb unless yo mama blocks the door or something....
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

hey check this out. In Living Color marathon was on BET today. The Dirty Dozens game was in one episode.

some of the priceless snaps:

yo mama sneakers is so big they have their own license plates

yo mama so bony she put on her drawers and split them in two.

yo mama so fat she plays hop skotch like this: L.A., Chicago, Miami...

yo mama so fat she wakes up in sections

:lol: :lol:
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

what's been making me laugh is the fact that our Snap battles stop for the weekend! It's like, we don't mind fuckin' around with our weekly work time, but don't mess with our Saturdays!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah those are good lines, but the one that always makes me laugh is one from Ice-T from back in the day:

"Ya mamma got two feet growin' out of her titties... the bitch fell over and kept runnin'!!!"

He should've got a Grammy for that line alone!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace gee