1st snap of the year...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: 1st snap of the year...

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

It's 8pm in the evening over here, I'm off to get some dinner. But you know how it goes, I gotta sneak in the kitchen quietly and warm something up without making a sound, otherwise the doorbell will ring and your momma will tell me she was just "passing by the area" and smelled food!

Damn, your momma "passes by" more areas than Virgin Airways. And tell her to stop hogging my remote control, she keeps it in her back pocket so long, I can now change my TV channels by pressing the imprints that it leaves on her ass!!

I'm gone,

Peace gee B-)
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

speaking of passing, did yo moms just fart? all the way over there from England?! damn, we DO need a warning or something. even if FEMA can't do something, just give us some kind of chance to survive. ]:o)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra, Mister Gee

I haven't been in here to see what ya'll were up to...I see that you are still side splitting hilarious!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;p

Keep them coming, these truly help a sista out - from laughing so hard, my stress level decreases. Why my doctors said he was going to prescibe this forum to all of his patients!!!!

One Love! Just love those snaps!
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tis2flyyy,

Your doctor should try and prescribe something for tamra's momma's body hair. The last time I saw her she was trying to catch little planes on top of the Empire State!

peace gee
8-o 8-O :p
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
@.@ yeah but her movie was off the chain huh? (you didn't have to cheer so loud for her in the theater, it was just acting, dude)

but anyway, from the movie proceeds alone my moms will be able to move as far, far away as possible from yo mama. as soon as the surveyors, explorers and scientists get done sizing the circumference of her ass w/in the next 2 years they'll be able to give my mama a more accurate assessment of how far is necessary.

;p
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

:lol::lol:only 2 years!:lol::lol:

tamra,

I was just showing support for you and your fam! I was impressed that your moms even allowed some of her craggy T-Rex looking sisters to get some limelight (now THAT's how you take care of your peeps!)

As for moving away? even if your moms moved to Jupiter she'd still cause a solar eclipse every time she lifted her ass up to "freshen up"... still, that's not too often now is it? ]:o)]:o)]:o)

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

nope, not too often, only when yo daddy comes around. ]:o) by the way, I think we're related. sorry to break it down like this, but I'm hoping this news will free yo mama from sitting on my state and holding us down literally! she'll jump up like she's on Jerry Springer once that news reaches her ears in a few days!

good news normally travels fast, but takes forever to get to yo mama for some strange reason. why is that? is she eating the news messenger??
---
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee, tamra

Up until now, that "yo' momma was a ho in bedrock" by Tamra was my absolute favorite.

But this one, took the cake:
Your doctor should try and prescribe something for tamra's momma's body hair. The last time I saw her she was trying to catch little planes on top of the Empire State!

This one had to be the absolute best one so far!

& Tamra, your reply - You are quick with the comebacks! This thread is rocking so hard!!! Keep them coming, I plead, keep them coming - you two are funny as heck!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tis2flyyy,

Hmmmm....Now I'm starting to get the feeling that you're adding just a leetle bit too much spice to this eh Big T?@.@

Tamra and I were getting along all fine and dandy, and now here we are hurling insults across the Atlantic. I say that we've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, run amok and led astray. 8-o

Of course Tamra's moma is no stranger to trans-atlantic voyages. The last time she waded into the Ocean, she turned up on the coast of England complaining to the life-guard that she couldn't find the deep end and that the water didn't get past her knees! The life guard replied "Damn! there's nobody here in England that'll want to get past those knees either!" :D

Peace gee ;)
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

now who's lying?! you know my moms would be nowhere near England! she said the food there is horrible and what little food is left, yo moms is always *hovering* over it finishing it off. @.@

let's at least keep that part real. now speaking of real, yo mama is really dumb... when she heard men liked women with nice weaves, she ran out into traffic and starting weaving in and out of cars thinking men were gonna throw phone numbers at her big ass.
---