FUBU's Street Snaps

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

FUBU's Street Snaps

Post by bingolong »

I should maybe post this in Movies but it just feels right to post it here:
[/i]Synopsis: A game that's evolved to an art form in the hood. Two "gladiators" exchange verbal jabs with the sole intent being to ridicule and insult the other person to the point of tears! A battle to the finish where only the cruelest, smartest, funniest competitor can win. Now FUBU takes the game to a whole new level in this tense tournament of New York City's greatest snappers. In a no-holds-barred battle without any rules, contestants face off in a genuine boxing ring for the $5,000 grand prize. As the elimination rounds get faster and more intense and the snaps grow more outrageous, this is one showdown that will knock you out with laughter![/i]

Good little competition.I liked it much better when people didn't use there "stock" snaps and went straight at somebody's actual flaws as they were face to face with each other.This led to one girl crying when somebody talked about her teeth and one or two dudes about ready to fight.That fighting shit has happened to me a few times when I have set it off on a few people back in the day.That is that raw shit I had to deal with riding the bus and going to school growing up.You just got to shut em' down.

You had guys that used intimidation and then you had guys that no matter how rough it got never lost there composure!! It is worth renting if not but to analyze what works and the different techniques!! B-) http://www.sendmemovies.com/p-48710-str ... s-dvd.aspx - Yo Mama!!!!!' ;p
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... avatar.jpg[/img]
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: FUBU's Street Snaps

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

I was wondering where the hell you got your material... :lol: