FUCK ALL OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: FUCK ALL OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo, no you told me Michael used Pee pee ..and your lover called it HIS thingy,

Bingolong , DAMN ! 8-o
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
Huh what happened 8-o.......I log back in and now all the sudden I'm getting called out.....I don't get it all I did was post some pics of me, his Momma (Anditsdeeptoo),his sister (Anditsdeeptoo) and Girlfriend (Anditsdeeptoo) in some compromising positions....who knew his sister could take cock like that?@.@

I said to his girlfriend "this my pussy...."B-)

she said "......OOOOHHHHH [/i]Anditsdeeptoo[/i]......"

I said "bitch don't be calling out nobody else name when I am up in the pus... woman are ya crazy!!" ]:o(

I felt bad for scolding her like that :(....Come to find out she was talking about how deep my pipe reached up in her....... I was touching [/i]lungs[/i],[/i]pacemakers[/i], and better.... the good news is she will get discharged from the hospital in about a week......the bad news is now everytime she burp there is a good chance that cum bubbles might pop out her mouth.......sorry man...... b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

That's better muthafucka!!!! Jump in the pool!!!! And by the way, I have no sister... so what the fuck did you do to my brother?????? And I'm sending you the bill for the pacemaker.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Hey Congrats on the 600 plus post landmark....that is about the same amount of pumps it takes me to get your mama to yowl like a coyote....... @.@

....by the way I just went by what you mama called her...I guess you call her [/i]aunt tea[/i].....I am not sure who she was but the bitch had some good [/i]ATM[/i] (ASS-TO-MOUTH) action going.....

...thank you thank you very much...I'll be here all evening.... :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

600 pumps? Damn, only took me 300 with your momma and she told me "it was on the house" whatever that means. Oh and David Banner called, told me you had the softest skin he ever felt
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Hey after all the action your mama done seen out in this battlefield we call "Orgynam" she has become a bit desensitived to the cock ...but who could blame her...Double Penatration can do that to a girl.....

...by the way Luda said thanks for the inspiration for his hit single "MOVE BITCH" a few years ago......he said he came up with it when you bumrushed him for that pic.....

[/i]"........move bitch get out the way,get out the way........."[/i] ;p

...thank you thank you very much...I'll be here all evening.... :lol:
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

How are you so sure Luda didn't bumrush me for the opportuinity to take a picture with me? He heard how well I broke your mamma off and he just had to have a picture with the legend.

Luda: Damn, Dave you broke bingo's mamma's back!!!
Me: No autoghraphs please

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong, :lol: :lol: looks like he called out the wrong muthafucker.....the referee is standing over his ass.....".1....2....3.....

And where the fuck is JTF, He started all this shit he dissed the ladies and ran
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

Who made you referee? Just cause you got the outfit from working at foot locker shouldn't give you a sense of authority! :)

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo, It's not foot locker , it's the real deal , college ref uny from the Final 4...I got it from yo mamma,after she let the refs practice dunking ,free throws ,and shootng 3's ,using her as the Rim ... , Did you know they broke a fuckin bench ? I said that backwards...I mean they broke a bench ....fuckin....