okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
NickFlanagan

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by NickFlanagan »

Jennifer, I think it's pretty funny that there are two threads on the forum that have become primarily concerned with assholes-actually, I guess it's five counting the threads about George Bush-rim shot!
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

NickFlanagan,

is rim shot another asshole joke? or a sound effect? hahahaha

jennifer,

thanks! hahaha. im surprised this thread still survives... im startin to stretch myself for new jokes.... lol

gareth
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Gareth,

That's rim-job. Hey, if everyone refers to the asshole another five or six hundred times in this thread then it just may catch up with everyone's obsession with fat people. It just might even overtake it...

Inkblot
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Inkblot,

i know what it is.... I WAS STRETCHING IT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

everyone is a comedian.... lol

gareth
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Hey gang,
Gareth was almost not joking...@.@

I remember those Jerry Springer and Maury shows and the topics were
"Why Won't Gareth's Mama Stop Sexually Harrasing Our Children?"

If I 'm not mistaken gpholme's,Inkblot's,Robbie's,Nick Flanaggan's,Aindiscute's,coolbreeze's,and garfy 1974's mamas were also guests!!!!

But the showstopping doozy was when jane haze's mama came out!! 8-O Gare. tell yo Mama that Jane don't get down like that okay!!!
:lol: :lol: :D :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

bingolong,

Funny thing is to the untrained eye and under-educated mind my mom probably would fall under that category. She is one funny and extremely unique woman. No one who has ever met her forgets her, even after just one brief encounter.

And I always thought all of my friends wanted to stay the night to spend time with me...

And Bingolong, yo momma so sweet she not only did my laundry and dishes after that first-class blowjob she even balanced my checkbook and straightened up the garage before getting on her way to her next John.

Inkblot
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Inkblot,
I can't even front,I like your style son!! :)

Just tell your daddy he was right, those are not his drawers he found in the hamper......
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

.......and you are not his son!!!!!Your momma is back on "Maury" for the eighth time with like ten dudes for a paternity test!!!!Luckily Me,Gareth, and Gpholmes and the rest of the gang tested a negative...............
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

......but Robbie forgot the rubbers that night years ago,and I think he might be your daddy!!!Which really ain't a bad thing but he caught that clap in the process!!!! b.b
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

bingolong,

Shit, you telling me I was sent down to hassle the wrong guy at the bar for child support when I was 8 years old? "Excuse me mister... Are you my daddy? My distended belly is real hungry and my momma says you owe us money." No wonder I always got thrown out of the place on my ass.

Robbie, if you really are my daddy my momma forgives you but I don't because I missed out on all of those fishing trips and ass whoopings for misbehaving all those years.

Then again Bingolong, you could be my daddy since you make reference to me as your son? Is it so? Please don't be just another no-good-bastard who isn't really my daddy but leads me on to believe so and go breaking my heart again by not really being him. Daddy I want to come home...

Bingolong, yo momma so sweet when she took me to the petting zoo she made sure I got to pet the pussy, and I don't remember seeing any cats there...

Inkblot