okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Gareth

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,
no one else has anything for me? so... do i win? or what? hahaha :lol:

gareth
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,
This may be a draw-cause there was some good stuff in there-though I give you much respect!!!!You have some mad skills!!!jlp
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,

and i yet done yet, motherfucker!

well... maybe a draw... but i SEEN bingolong logged on, not sayin shit. so we will see...

anyways... now i am gonna go buy an alarm clock to wake me up, in case i ever have to read one of his jokes again. :lol:

much love!

gareth
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Gareth,
Dont forget my blackass i know I tore some shit up. bingolong moms called me up tripping. talking about leave my ghetto ass boy alone so, dont forget who the king in this motha. however my boy gareth did tear some shit up. much love
gpholms
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Dear richardpryor.com,

Hey just wanted to let everybody know Sunday dinner went great!! Ms.Gpholme's is kind of particular about new people coming over for dinner, I was kind of nervous!But when Gareth's mom got there guess what? They hit it off like gangbusters!!!Gareth's mom even brought a covered dish!!Well dinner didn't last long if you know what I mean.(Can any one say menage-a-trois?)

Just keeping everybody up to date,
bingo LONG

PS:Hey gare & gpholmes Don't neither one of yall forget about me because one of yall might be getting a new STEPDADDY!!!
STAY TUNED..........
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

wow. sounds like you had fun. but you sneaking into a petting zoo at night, and pretending to have dinner with our mothers, whilst being fucked by goats... is hardly an insult.

meanwhile i was talkin to your mom about your mental problems... and boy does her breath smell like shit. in fact, your mama's breath is so bad... her teeth have to duck when she burps. that stank ass breath makes me look forward to her farts. i mean... i dont know whether to give her ass a tic tac, or a roll of toilet paper.... its truly absurd...

try not to fuck any more goats, and i will try not to laugh about your mental condition ;p

regards!

gareth

p.s.
your mom is fat
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Gareth,
HUH?
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,
i said you are a goat fucker, with a mom who has stank breath. you goat fucker. hahaha

gareth
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Gareth,
Oh I see. You know that's kind of fucked up and disrespectful of you dog.Yeah your mama is a hairy bitch but you ain't got to call her no damn goat!?! Besides that your mama birthed you from that pussy,shit that would make you "Gareth the Goat BOY"!!
That shit ain't cool dawg! Be real wityosef!! ]:o(
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

my mom is hairy? lol... shiyet. your mama so hair, even her knees have bangs.

man... your mama is so hairy... she has to part the hair in her ass to take a shit!

and you know what else? your mama is SOOOO hairy, you almost died of rugburn at birth! :lol:

gareth

p.s.
man... even tarzan couldnt get through that bush. LOL