What are yall watching this TV season?

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

What are yall watching this TV season?

Post by bingolong »

I wasnt trying to get wrapped up in TV this season but now I'm on The Event and tonight this show No Ordinary Family. Got hooked on Weeds (does that sound right)over the summer in reruns....other things on the DVR for the week:
Dexter
Unsung
Bill Maher
Eastbound and Down
plus more
...ust dont know how Im going to watch it all!!
What are yall watching over there?
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Re: What are yall watching this TV season?

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,
I watched a lot of Weeds and Dexter the first couple of seasons but not since, probably should catch up but Dex lost me when he didn't kill that english bitch after the first date....my tv time seems to happen during Cheyennne and Have gun will Travel reruns :lol:

the kids are watching anything with Les Stroud/Survivorman or Cody Lundin/Dual Survival...Cody's bad ass, love that dude!
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: What are yall watching this TV season?

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

Dexter
Weeds - which has gotten whacked!! I miss me some Thalia
Unsung - I cry through nearly all of them esp Tammy Terrel story. wow

Desperate Housewives - with addition of Vanessa L. Williams, it is a blast! and end season plot already heating up

Maher's ok but he pissed me off by inviting Andrew Breitbart onto his show. what a creep.

other than that, news, not much good on. oh and Family Guy, Cleveland Show and The Amazing Race
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.