The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post by tamra »

I almost didn't want to see this one because I don't even remember The Mummy 2. @.@

but it was Jet Li which made me go. as always, fight scenes with Jet Li are amazing. and one of my baby daddys, Russell Wong, is also in the movie (reuniting them from the Aliyah flick Romeo Must Die).

tough getting used to Maria Bello as the new Evie, and their son's thick ass Boston accent.

but the special effects were incredible.

is it me, or is Jet Li better when he plays the evil guy? in Leathal Weapon 4 Li brought on the first movie theater standing ovation I have ever seen when the credits rolled and showed his face.

butttt, I thoroughly enjoyed this year's movie with him and Jackie Chan, The Forbidden Kingdom, where both were good guys. I'd hate to piss either off in a dark alley though :lol:

hard to believe Jet Li is 45 years old. he's in good shape.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Re: The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
the first two were an awesome visual ride .I had this movie in my hand then picked up 300, it was close , but I chose to buy 300 , I guess I'll be getting it soon, :)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "