Are Remastered CD`s Worth It ?

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Are Remastered CD`s Worth It ?

Post by EddieHill »

If someone is buying an album for the first time by all means go with the remasters. It is not worth it if you own the original album and if remasters do not come with bonus tracks or extra cds or dvds in a box set, I cannot find any proof as far as specifications are involved, online that an album vs a remaster is better than the original recording. The Song Remains The Same is worth it and is a mixture of song fragments from all 3 nights in MSG to make a live two cd set. The original album was taken from differant fragments of songs recordings and mixed diffarant. The Rules Of Hell box set From Black Sabbath is just the Dio years albums remastered . I cannot proove that they are better than the 1996 Castle remasters. Dehumanizer came out in 1992 and there is realy no differance because it does not kneed remastering. Most people do not like the idea of buying the same old shit over and over again, no greatest hits for me if I have all the original albums.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Are Remastered CD`s Worth It ?

Post by bingolong »

EddieHill,
yep I feel ya
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!