Queensryke , Alice Cooper And Heaven And Hell.

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Queensryke , Alice Cooper And Heaven And Hell.

Post by EddieHill »

Yes this is the show of the year. Alice Cooper with Eric Singer on drums, Tony, Ronnie, Geezer , Vinnie and Scott Warren jamming in Heaven And Hell that is tighter than a motherfucker. Ronnie James Dio`s voice is in top form and for his age he is the best singer in classic early heavey metal today. Heaven And Hell just needs for everyone to play a solo.
walrusjk

Re: Queensryke , Alice Cooper And Heaven And Hell.

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
This may be a little off topic but Alice Cooper is my neighbour. I also know him from when I worked for Geordie Hormel. I was the bar manager for The Wrigley Mansion Club and he would come in. Nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. The same goes for his wife and kids. He doesn't like to be called Alice. His real first name is Vincent. He's been sober for decades but looks very old but he's a scratch golfer and genuinely nice. You can tell it isn't fake. I saw him open for the Stones and I hate to say it but he sucked. He's too into being a in your face rocker and he's a little past pulling it off at his age. He has a great radio show though where he picks all the numbers and tells great stories. He must make a mint on it. It's syndicated in like 20 cities and goes on for hours 5 days a week. Good guy. I met the guy who wrote most of his hits even though Cooper's name is on the record. He was a 60 something guy who's really into young boys. I've said too much...
EddieHill

Re: Queensryke , Alice Cooper And Heaven And Hell.

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Vincent sometimes has a bad night , he has been playing some good shows on this tour. You can download them from www.dimeadozen.org Most older bands might have bad nights as performers. If you still go out to concerts by all means go to The Alice Cooper Show again. If have a Marlilyn Manson DVD , the first half of his show was great like old Alice Cooper and the 2nd half sucked realy bad because he was acting like a retarded punk on stage even though the music was still good. I would not go to see Marlyn Manson. Heaven and Hell is playing a shorter 10-13 song set that the Official Live At Radio City covers more of. Quennsryke is too Pink Floydy to tour with theses guys. Megadeth should have stayed on tour with H+H. Megadeth toned it down a little on their tour Dave Mastaine and co are quite capable of blowing H+H off the stage. The world must be comming to an end, I am sober now too.