Happy Birthday Diana

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Happy Birthday Diana

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

She was a real class act , and her death ten years ago was so senseless.Her sons have done her proud ,continuing her charitable efforts to help those less fortunate.The respect and endearment shown her has only grown with time.

- d'
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Happy Birthday Diana

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

yes and what an extraordinary life, in spite of troubles she had to experience. and if you raise your kids right, you've more than done well. :)

the concert tribute to her was great, well except for Diddy. Diddy in a live interview, when asked how he got involved stated he's royalty in the U.S. 8-o HUH?? WTF? I wouldn't even get out of his way if his "entourage" bypassed me. nigga please. more like a royal pain in the ass, who can't do nothing original.

now back to Diana, ;p the concert was very fitting and it was good to see how well adjusted her children are in spite of Prince Charles.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
blumustard

Post by blumustard »

tamra,
I love duran duran but Brian Ferry was the best.
Josh Stone was insulting..LOL
"under presure"
:(
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

blumustard,

oh yeah, Brian Ferry was the shit. pretty cool how he had the models catwalking. and u know u r good when models don't distract your performance, but enhance the show.

but I kid u not I looked like this 8-O after Joss Stone said this song was requested by Queen Anne. WTF?? what pressure is she under? she can't count her comfortable profits from 1800s slavery fast enough? or she's afraid slavery won't make a comeback to earn more?? give me a friggin' break. I QUICKLY changed the channel, couldn't stomach the condescending song.

but Rod Stewart was awesome too.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.