Paul Mccartney is releasing a new album that sounds like it could be great!

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Paul Mccartney is releasing a new album that sounds like it could be great!

Post by walrusjk »

I'm a huge fan, frequent his web-site (Not as good as this one) and they've leaked some of the tracks and so far it sounds great. I hope you all don't mind me plugging it but this is "Movies and Music" and I had to post. Couple of interesting things...It's his first release on his new label. Starbucks has a new label and signed him. He's gonna promote it hard. He wasn't happy with Capital Records promo efforts. Also there's a Abbey Road type medley at the end of the album of about 3 or 4 songs which is cool if you're a Beatle fan. He plays most of the instruments for over half of record which is scarey if you're a Beatle fan... Buy the CD folks. Paul needs the dough. I'm begging ya! I'm begging ya!
EddieHill

Re: Paul Mccartney is releasing a new album that sounds like it could be great!

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Paul just blows me away. I saw him on tv not long ago and he played bass and sang Helter Skelter better than Aereosmith and Motley Crue. I could not believe my eyes and ears. I have some of his solo stuff on albums . If cd rocks I will buy it.
walrusjk

Re: Paul Mccartney is releasing a new album that sounds like it could be great!

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
I can always count on you Eddie. It came out yesterday (No pun intended) and it's awesome! "Nod Your Head" rocks big time! Best lyrics he's come up with in a long time for the entire album. Going through a bad experience like his divorce seems to really impact songwriters for the better. Lennon did some of his best stuff when he was struggling with drugs and depression. I stubbed my toe the other day and was able to write a great first line of a new song. The second line came after I yanked out a nose hair. If I sprain my ankle playing b'ball I could have a hit record..