science fiction

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

science fiction

Post by Appaloosa »

i seen the Predator VS Alien movie again for the third time an it was as riveting as the first time.....well maybe not that much but it was very good .....it had good acting an the woman in it was beleivable....an the graphics of the alien were very good....it was not like a B movie where the alien was a plastic body with a moveable head that they shot once an it was just sittin there still an then the next shot they moved its head the other way....or somebody in a alien body suit that had thier hands out in front of them an walkin like the mummy.... b.b :lol: 8-O
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: science fiction

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

yup that was a pretty good action flick. that was the one w/Sanaa Lathan who kicked some ass in that one, just as much as Sigourney Weaver in the Alien flicks
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
yeah i dont care for Sigourney Weaver but i like the Lathan one....she looked like she could do all that...an was a heroine kind......i like that movie cause it makes you forget life for a while....e seen it three times an each time it was good...i have the cd but when it comes on tv i gotta watch it.....shes great 8-O :)
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

That movie was waaaaay to unbelieveable. Shit I wish I was up there hunting around in the Artic looking for some other world creatures. I'd fuck somebody up. Once the shit started with one of those drooling motherfuckers or one of those 8 feet tall pussies with the hair and high tech weapons I'd take off my shirt, strike a karate pose and "hee-ya" all over their ass....
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

walrusjk,
first ya gotta understand that its Hollywood.....its a movie...a lot of movies aint real in fact they all arent....its science fiction.....Spiderman aint real....The Hulk aint real....in fact science fiction is the title here :lol: b.b
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
...yeah I will see the sequel if they make one...
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

yup, that's like The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis and Samuel Jackson. some of my friends make fun of that one in my DVD collection and don't think it's all that. @.@ but I can watch that one over and over. the action is damn good, it's funny and it is what it's supposed to be entertaining, and a good escape.

I laff'd at the previews of Alien vs Predator, thinking that looks stupid but it was very good, and another good time escape
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
Great movie, havn't seen it in years so you picked the flick we're getting from blockbuster tonight.

everything you said about a movie being beleivable is why I hated the Blair Witch, that movie only made it because it sucked so bad people were embarressed to admit they paid to see it so they told everybody they knew what a really great movie it was so they would have to suffer through it too...thats what we did, it's a Mark Twain thang. ;p

...and yet I'm still tempted to watch Blair Witch II when its on. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
hey i just seen Scream for the first time an it was okay...i would see Scream two if it came out b.b :lol: hey i like blockbudsters...oop i put budster in there b.b :(

Tamra,
i never seen that movie but i am interested now that ya put it in there...hell i seen When Harry Met Sally an i thought that there could be no boring movie than that till i seen Bridges Over Madison County b.b :( 8-O :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Appaloosa,
I haven't seen it, gonna have to check it out now. I'm a scifi nut. I just watched Dune the other night, love the book to. My fav scifi movie of all time..and I know I'm alone in this is 1981's Flash Gordon..Well next to the original Star Wars..but those aren't movies..those are life events.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com