science fiction

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

Re: science fiction

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
:lol: :lol: .....i seen parts of Dune but to me it was too boring...i like Star Wars though an seen the last of the set about three years ago an they are all good....i also seen parts of Flash Gordon too ....he was along the lines of Spiderman but he didnt get a movie hit like him..or was it the Green Hornet?? :lol:
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Murphdogg,
I thought that was the movie starring Kurt Russell that was filmed in Yuma when I lived there so I googled Dune and it says it's about...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087182/ - Space Travel, Blood Drinking, Religion, Homosexuality and a Giant Worm.'

look on the bright side, at least everybody knows your not religious.

JTF made me do it.

j/k...everbody knows you aint into blood drinking, homosexuality or anyything else vampire related, I really thought it was that other movie. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
hey thats cool....when are they makin the next sequel to Star Wars?? I would see that too..... B-)
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
Supposedly they are going to make one soon...in like the next ten years... :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
yes well i hope they have the same director again cause that is the gist of the whole thing.....'next ten years' :lol: