New Led Zeppelin Tribute Band Rocks !

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

New Led Zeppelin Tribute Band Rocks !

Post by EddieHill »

They are called Lez Zeppelin made up of four woman. www.lezzeppelin.com The Germany and France shows 2007 on cds are on www.dimadozen.org for flac file download. They are the best tribute band for Led Zeppelin that I ever heard. I do not care what they do behind closed doors , I am just sad they are not doing it with me. Sara has a very powerfull voice. The band covers the music beter than Heart, Van Halen, The Black Crowes with Jimmy Page. They are tighter than the most recent linups of Robert Plants solo band and Page and Plant in the late 1990`s.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: New Led Zeppelin Tribute Band Rocks !

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

I don't know, I can never get into tribute bands for original great bands. because I can always pull out the original and I'd always be comparing the tribute band to original. but it's a great homage to original artists.

some bands or performers just set such a standard there's no point in redoing. like James Brown, Zepp, Smokey Robinson, Aretha, The Rolling Stones. although Simply Red's Angel version on Set It Off soundtrack was on point and made me both respect original Aretha version and admire vocals of Simply Red. ):)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
There's a guy named Randy Hansen that does a killer Jimi Hendrix tribute, I saw him twice in the 70's...actually I saw two of him twice in the 70's. ;p

the drugs were much more gooder back then. B-)

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
like Tamra said there is bands you just dont copy....an i think i heard one song by these people....an the song was no where hear Led Zeppelins musical talent.....although i have heard the Zeppelin an Robert Johnson story....but i like Zeppelin very much.....and yanno i beleive that you did see two Hansens twice in the seventies ...its not that hard of a stretch.... b.b :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Appaloosa,
I'm suprised there aren't any tribute comics, they wouldn't even have to hide stealing jokes.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
:lol: :lol: