Watching Menace II society..

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Watching Menace II society..

Post by walrusjk »

God this one of the most disturbing, depressing movies I've ever seen.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Watching Menace II society..

Post by bingolong »

walrusjk,
Yeah it was cool back in the day ..but now you can see it for what it is...."punk ass Chauncey" was a snitch!!:(

I recommend "The Wood" :)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
[/i]...."punk ass Chauncey[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell yeah! He was. The only thing they did NOT do in the movi was smoke Chauney's snitching azz, becasue that is WHAT they really do to folks in the hood that be snitching.
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,
MANNNN! I dig what you saying.

That may have been a movie, but that shit is REAL.

COme to Watts or Compton California. You will see that shit happening everyday. I am a brown person and you will not catch my ass over there...AT ALL.

The movie, though, shows America what Blacks have to deal with as a result of drugs infiltrating the hood. Who's fault is it? EVERYBODY, from the pusher, the baker to the fucking candle stick maker.

Has it gotten any better. Yes and No. The shit is just messed up. Like WIllie Lych said: "If ya'll slave owners follow the instructions that I gave you, you will have them darkies fucked up for the next 200 to 300 years".

I be damn, if his prophesy was not right.

The worse part is gang banging may have once been associated with black people. Now, little white kids are running around sprouting rap lyric, wearing dred locks and corn-rolls, with their pants sagging, going into school, shooting it the fuck up because Mom & Dad restricted their internet access or took their BMW away. Asian kids are knifing and Tae Kwon Do-ing each other to death. Latino kids are WORSE that the black gangs could ever be! A black gang would just drive by and shoot you or your family up. A latino gang, will drive up, stop, shoot your ass, chop off your penis, stuff it in your mouth, gand rape your family...to really drive the message home.

These gang kids are the adults of tomorrow. Lawd, have mercy.
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy,
Now, little white kids are running around sprouting rap lyric, wearing dred locks and corn-rolls, with their pants sagging, going into school, shooting it the fuck up because Mom & Dad restricted their internet access or took their BMW

funniest line of the day
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
:) :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

depressing but true movie. Chauncey's bitch ass getting smoked in the end, even if not enough time to cover it in movie, could have been handled during the credits. because in reality, it was gonna happen.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
Chauncey's bitch ass got smoked?

I did not even know that - gotta watch this movie AGAIN!
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy, I remember when the director of Menace made fun of Boys N the HOOd saying it was a "afterschool special with cussing"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

no I was agreeing about Chauncey getting smoked in reality. I was definitely expecting that next in the movie. but I guess there wasn't time for it in movie.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.