BEST PIC OSCAR GOES TO...DREAMGIRLS!!!!

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
wingchundragon

BEST PIC OSCAR GOES TO...DREAMGIRLS!!!!

Post by wingchundragon »

PEOPLE SEE THIS FLICK!

It's amazing on all levels! Oscars to Eddie and Jenifer hudson ! Even Beyonnce did her thing! CHECK IT OUT!!!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: BEST PIC OSCAR GOES TO...DREAMGIRLS!!!!

Post by bingolong »

wingchundragon,
Yeah it was good.Alot of people been saying that it won't be Best Pic (critics) but what do they know!!! We will see how the Golden Globes and the like play out!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
This pic was THE SHHHHEEEEEIIIITTTT!

We went to the LA premier at Mann Chinese Theater in Hollywood, CA on 12/27/06 to see this, and I have to say, they were all STUNNA'S. This movie BETTER get some awards as they ALL did an EXCELLENT job.

This is a must see.

But sad to report, Jennifer Holiday, from the original Dream Girls cast (who sang the now inflamous "And I am telling you!...") stated in the most recent JET magazine that she hopes that this movie does not overshadow the original play and the player in it.

I was like PU-LEASE! If it was not for them - the originals, there would not be this new movie! We could never forget her! I am sorry, but I felt her comments to the Jet mag, were HATER comments.
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

wingchundragon,
I can't bring myself to watch a musical, watching a musical starts you down the slippery slope, next thing you know you'll like cats and not dogs, start drinking foo foo drinks and listening to cher and wearing glitter on your chest..read books on vampires..cause you know vampires are gay....I can't have that happen
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
[/i]listening to cher and wearing glitter on your chest..read books on vampires..cause you know vampires are gay[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit was funny as hell!! You are crazy!
Where is the LOVE?