Movie

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Movie

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
I can't front, I [/i]snuck[/i] in and saw that shit too!!!!That pinnochio part was funny as hell!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Maybe if the new Shaft had been titled something different and had nothing to do with Shaft it could have been a decent movie, but as it goes Shaft was supposed to be an only child and an orphan. Kinda kills the premise for Singleton's "MEE TOO!!" Shaft film...

I saw Shaft on the big screen a few years back. It was part of Gordon Parks' photo tour. Richard Roundtree introduced the film, and talked about how he really tries to avoid the character of John Shaft because of how much he is typecast due to the fame of his role. I was very surprised when I heard he had a cameo in the new film. Yeah, I heard he and Parks are in it briefly. Makes me wonder how he and the guy playing numbers in Shaft got together all these years later...

Maybe a decent film, but a bad representation of the John Shaft name. I don't need to see it to say that! (and I didn't see BB2000 either)
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
I feel you on that!!I'll just say I think you would have enjoyed it if they had changed the name and it was a fresh concept.It was much better than I anticipated especially for a summer movie. :p
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!