Call me white but...

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Call me white but...

Post by Visitor »

Im confused if Richard is actually dead or not, the official biography says hes not, but my friend says hes dead. I have little knowledge of his life, so if someone could tell me the actuall truth, that'd be great.
thanx,
just a white boy
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Call me white but...

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
The Special that was just done was called: The RIchard Pyror, "I ain't Dead Yet, MOtherfucker!"- which I produced. I am also his wife. NO, HE'S NOT DEAD YET, MOTHERFUCKER! Tell your friend!!
Jennifer Lee Pryor
On The 1s and 2s

Post by On The 1s and 2s »

I would also suggest reading Pyror Convictions and browsing the media section of this website for some excellent representations of the Man's talent. I am sure after one listen or viewing you will become a member of this website that shows just how much Richard Pryor means to all of us that enjoy his work!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

On The 1s and 2s,
Thank you!!!And amen!jlp
;)