Long Live The Kings

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Long Live The Kings

Post by Visitor »

It's hard to believe that Richard, George Carlin and Rodney Dangerfield are all gone now. LONG LIVE THE KINGS!! Richard was my fav though. What a wake-up call it was to hear his comedy, especially to a white kid like me who grew up in redneck, Amish-town Pa. I just read his book for the 3rd time and it's crazy to think someone grew up in that environment. I've listened to him so many times that through the entire book, I heard his voice saying the words. When I die and get to heaven (if I do), I sure hope Rich is on stage telling it like it is, like he did in real life. I wish I would of had the opportunity to meet him and thank him for his comedy and the unending laughs he's provided me. I live near Youngstown, Ohio (which Richard talked about a few times in his book and one of his albums) and I had to pull off this highway because I was literally crying over one of his "black preacher" skits. RIP Rich. You were and always will be the best.