Eddie Murphy/Richard Pryor - wiping ass

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Slynge

Eddie Murphy/Richard Pryor - wiping ass

Post by Slynge »

Hi ya all.
Does anybody know which album Eddie Murphy mentions when he speaks about being young and listning to Richard Pryor wiping his ass from the movie Raw?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Eddie Murphy/Richard Pryor - wiping ass

Post by Murphdogg »

Slynge,
pretty sure it's Delerious. Where he says his first stage material was pretty much doing Richard Pryor..and the only thing he knew that was dirty at the time was wiping his ass.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Slynge

Post by Slynge »

Murphdogg, what I meant was what album is Richard Pryor talking about wiping his ass ? Eddie mentions that he was 15 at the time he wanted to be a comedian. And he would listen to Richard Pryor in the basement. So I did a bit calculation and since Eddie is born in 1961 the album he should have been listen to is from 1976 and there are four albums from Richard Pryor that year.... :o)
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Slynge,

Interesting because I specifically remember Eddie Murphy saying his only comedic act was about wiping his ass, and doing the act to model after his idol, Richard Pryor. I don't remember Eddie mentioning a specific RP LP. Well, looks like you gotta rent Delirious to find out which one Eddie is referring to. :) I just don't remember any shit/wipe ass jokes from RP, though

Tamra