Throwing up a Big Azzzzzz 'H'

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Throwing up a Big Azzzzzz 'H'

Post by tis2flyyy »

For Hollywood Blvd....
Cool spot, lots of stars.........and lots of fun places to go and people to see!
Where is the LOVE?
dougdigitalpro

Re: Throwing up a Big Azzzzzz 'H'

Post by dougdigitalpro »

tis2flyyy,
Hey, who's that handsome guy with you in the pic? I always knew you had great taste! ;p
Yeah, it was the best! Glad I got to spend it with my girl. :-x ):)

So, just to let all you mugs out there know...yes me and Tania are a couple now and very much on a straight up love thang and all thanks go out to Richard & Jennifer for bringing us together. It's been three months now and we are more than a little happy about it.

It's a celebration, bitches!!!
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... tach/steve & tania close 2 small.jpg[/img]
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

dougdigitalpro, Tania
Ya'll is this for real? AWE... How sweet. I am happy for the both of you and wish you lots of love and happiness.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

dougdigitalpro,
Yeaaaaaaasssss (like Morris Day says!)):) :-x

I do believe what my dear heart is also saying is that even a notorious rake can be reformed (if a woman can be referred to as a rake)! You know how it occurred - the proverbial love at first sight thang going on! Big SHOUT OUT to Richard & Jenn for giving us the vehicle that allowed for this to happen. I am beyond happy and can't no one steal my joy.

Momof5 - it is true...no joking this time! When I joined this site, I never thought in million years that something like this would happen. Thank you for your well wishes. It is ALL GOOD!

So as the saying on Soul Train goes - Peace, Love & SOUL!
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

tis2flyyy,
Love to you both!!!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tis2flyyy,

I believe this is the 1st RP.com hookup!

Congradulations to you and Rr. Detroit!

Hey Steve... How the hell did this happen with you 2500 miles away in my home town?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,

):)

JTF - Yes, my dear JTF...I do believe it is the 1st RP.com hook-up! Steve told me it would be. But, I am not ever scarred and when loves calls....you had better answer! How did Steve manage that from his location? I do not know his answer, but I know my answer....he is a smooth operator! & That is all I can say! ;p
Where is the LOVE?
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tis2flyyy,

Well he is from Detroit!
keavin

Post by keavin »

Hey flyy?, who's is gonna relocate you or him?,I relocated to chicago from Cal,after meeting this muther fucker im with now.....It's amazing how far a man will travel fo-a-peice-Of-pussie!
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

tis2flyyy,

You two look hot together and I see the tribute to TMIC in your T-shirt Steve.

I hope everything in the both of your futures is magical.

AWE you're so cute.. :)