Throwing up a Big Azzzzzz 'H'

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Re: Throwing up a Big Azzzzzz 'H'

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,

):) much love to ya both...I needed a smile today and just got one big time :lol:

A toast to a fine and happy couple and TMIC! salud! :) B-)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

hey y'all,
Thanks so much for the well wishes. Yeah, I guess this is a first for RP.com, but like my infamous signature says:

changing the game and freeing minds!
And we both do that for each other in spades!

Never said I wasn't a trailblazer. ;)

This thread actually was started to just test her new avatar and look at the love it's turned into. This is what RP.com is all about right here! ):)
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

dougdigitalpro,

Well I have tons of hope for you. T already knows this. But I met my hubby 7 years ago in a chatroom and our 6 year anniversary is this weekend. We used to be 1300 miles apart and look at us now.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,

Thank you! Yes, he is a handsome fella, isn't he? Especially with the RP shirt on. Steve is one very nice, talented and intelligent young man. Just an overall cool person. & Most definitely the MAN with a PLAN. He is not joking when he says he plans to change the game and free minds. I know this for certain! & You know I truly appreciate your comments and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your dear husband! Steve would LOVE to hear that story!

HellifIknow, Glad this news made you smile. I have had that same smile for several months now! & It is ALL good. Thank you for your well wishes. I know that is not your truck on top of that house, is it?

JTF - You were the first to welcome me here, so you know I how much that meant to me. I knew it was something aboutcha! I guess all MEN from the "D" are cool as heck! (at least the two representing on this site definitely are).

Keavin, Boy, you are so crazy! :lol: . All I can say is she must have the BOMB diggity to have made you move that far! & FROM Cali too! Isn't it cold in Chicago? Man, you are brave! But the answer to your question, wherever he is, I am there also. Wherever I am, he is there also.

DeepSeas, Thank you for your comments. This is true, Love is a very special gift and can make all the difference in the world to those involved. I remember a while ago, I wrote a reply to you in one thread stating I envied you for the special relationship you and your husband have. Well, I am happy to report - I envy you no more. Finally, FINALLY my MAN has come along. & please believe, I have truly covered the waterfront...searching for for my love. Rest assured, Steve is in THE BEST of hands. This gift, I cherish most of all.

& I have to give another shout out & much love to TMIC again. WE LOVE YOU RICHARD!!! & THANK YOU!
Where is the LOVE?
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
thats a nice pic......well not a nice pic but an interesting one.....an DDP a Tfly congratulations
keavin

Post by keavin »

Appaloosa,
that N#gga look like Sug-knight & you look like chaka-kaun,& I bet you can Make him studder?,,,,,,,cant you??? B-) B-) B-) I feel for you!,I think he loves you.. :lol:
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

keavin,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know, somebody told him that before!
In terms of personality, they are quite opposite!

Saying I look like Chaka - is a major compliment! But,I wish I had Chaka's bank account!

Hey now!
Where is the LOVE?
keavin

Post by keavin »

tis2flyyy,
You may not have her money but i know to your new man, you ARE every woman! B-) B-) B-)
keavin

Post by keavin »

tis2flyyy,
you say he's the opposite of suge-night???,,,,,,so I'm not gonna get my ass kicked? :lol: :lol: :lol:
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

keavin,
Hey Kevin! You are too much! :lol: :lol: But check this out: YOU ARE CORRECT! To him, I AM every woman...it is ALL in me! But Since I met him, I am the one that has developed the stuttering problem! B-)

In regards to him being the opposite of Big Suge, Big Steve's rep is in tact! Can't NOBODY say anything bad about him. But he will still kick someone's azz - if it comes to that. He is just WAY more diplomatic, suave and debonair with his business. & that is one of the many reasons why I love him. ):)
Where is the LOVE?