What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Re: What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Post by Visitor »

GravyBoat,

:lol:
Rage_Abraxas

Re: Definitely not the dumbest but...

Post by Rage_Abraxas »

Drank a bottle of thunderbird (I got a bunch that start out that way; should have learned to leave that sh*t alone at an earlier age) and started raising hell at my ex's. She tried to throw me out and I started throwing things-off the balcony. Well, one thing led to another and Portland's finest showed up to drag me down four flights of stairs and haul me off.
...don't fight the power take it back
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

astonamous,

[Font size=6 face=v color=red]MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font]

[Font size=1 face=s color=blue]But at least I'm not bitter about it![/font] :p
It's just me being me
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

astonamous,

Thanx,
Rage_Abraxas

Post by Rage_Abraxas »

astonamous,

Thanx,

I know, I forgot to log on. I'm at work & work nights.
...don't fight the power take it back
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Visitor,
In 6th grade I went on my first summer camping trip in the mountains. I was an L.A. girl, so this was a big deal. In order to swim in the pool, we had to prove we could to the lifeguard by jumping in and swimming to the other end.

Wanting so bad to be like all the other kids who could swim, I got in line waiting to jump in, even though I couldn't even float to save my life. :D

When my turn came up, I held my nose like everybody else, jumped in feet first and was going down like a torpedo! Fortunately for me, I could still think while submerged. I quickly shot up my left index finger out of the water and wiggled it for the lifeguard to pull me out. 8-O

For the remainder of the 6 weeks at camp, all 4 counselors spent a good amount of their time watching me, and I'm so glad they did! Other than another close call on a cliffhanging climb, I had a great time that summer. :D

Well...maybe this wasn't the only stupid thing I've ever done, but I think it was the first one I can recall from a lifelong string of other stupid adventures. My hope is that my children have learned from my stupid mistakes... :p :p :p

Deepsea

[/i]"Lord, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway...the good fortune to run into the ones I do...and the eyesight to tell the difference!"[/i][/font]
bubba_canuck

Post by bubba_canuck »

Being dyslexic myself....I know the problems that come with the condition. Damn....last year I took my 4 year old daughter to se Santan at Christmas ]:o)
bubba_canuck

Post by bubba_canuck »

See I told you I was dyslexic .... I can't even spell Satan properly........ i mean SANTA....SANTA (am I going to hell for that?)

If I had to decide what was the most idiotic thing I ever did...it would have been ... damn there has been so many to choose from.... oh yeah ... but there is a court order forbiding me from talking about it
mojones

Post by mojones »

bubba_canuck,

LOL. Oh and by the way, don't ever use that joke in front of a relgious crowd. Believe me, they won't think it's funny.
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

bubba_canuck,

I thought "What's so bad about takin' your kid to see Santana?"

:lol:

JTF - (Too lazy to log in...)