The Wanda Sykes Show

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

The Wanda Sykes Show

Post by tamra »

anyone watching? I have since its opening night. FUCKING FUNNY!!! :lol: omg, it's totally laid back, like hanging out w/ friends, shooting the shit about every day stuff. I loved when Wanda tried to go green for her sex toys as well as donate them for tax write off.

this week was funny w/Colin Quinn and Ray Romano talking about their fight stories w/Chris Rock & Cheryl Heinz(sp?). other favorite was with Regina King.

but Portia and Keith Robinson are also funny. Portia needs to get credit in the imdb listing for the show.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: The Wanda Sykes Show

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
I have been missing it... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

after the 1st show, I set the dvr to catch new shows weekly in case not home or fall asleep. w/ all the news this week, can't wait to see/hear what's said
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
Cool and thanks because I missed it too...only Wanda Sykes I been getting lately is from Back at the Barnyard...and yes, I do want to milk Bessy.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol:
---