Clay Aiken is gay.

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Clay Aiken is gay.

Post by Murphdogg »

it's on the cover of people magazine. Also this just in...They Sky is blue, and fish can swim. (I'm using that one liner tonight before it expires)
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Clay Aiken is gay.

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

8-o 8-O what?!! is the joke on me?! how could I NOT see this?!!! and does this mean I have to stop stalking Clay-bay-bee?! first Cheney-that-Dick tells me to go fuck myself, now this! I guess I really will be fucking myself now. @.@ life sucks!!!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

bingolong,
so is wanda sykes we all better run for it...

as a saide note i was so proud for wanda to make it known to the whole world i love her and her comedy. i just finished her book in a day and must say it is the best book i have read all year!!!!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

benderbroeth,
this place is awesome
:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!