McCain /Vagina '08

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: McCain /Vagina '08

Post by walrusjk »

Oh god...why do any of us think we know shit about any of this.
Look we aren't innocent of buying into any of the spin from the right or left. Their hope is to have us do a huge circle jerk on all this stuff. We are all nice on this board but we know nothing about shit. We have inclinactions but in my opinion...no clue about shit which makes us part of the problem and how the professional politicians, corporations,(you name it) want it.
Want to make a difference? Live every moment away from work and family working the phones at your party of choice and voice you're opinions, one on one, in a cool, kind, firm and intelligent way to people who might otherwize not show up to vote. (John Lennon.."You say you got a real solution. Well you know. We'd all love to see the plan.").... Sorry it's late and I'm babbling. All I'm saying is vote, vote ,vote.....
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: yeah, if we still have a country left.

you know what I'm thinking, sell off the key infrastructure of the country thru outsourcing, bankrupt economy so no government spending left, set up a haven in another country, then say, "now the black man can be president of this shit!" ]:o(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

well we know Palin is a moron, a complete moron, with 5 different colleges to prove it. :)
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
yep SHE IS IG-NOR-ANT!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
moron , au contreire , she's as crafty as a fox , she's an election away from the second highest office in the world ,
all on a good resume

look back up thru this thread , back to 10/11 ,
palin /hasselbeck I called it two weeks ago , B-)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

8-o oh gawd, the thought of a palin/hasselbeck a.k.a. Dumb/Dumber ticket makes me want to climb Mount Everest, put on a specially designed coat made of 12 inch nails w/nail tips facing body, and then just dive off immediately when I get to the top. fuck taking in the view, no pun intended. just jump. and that would be less painless than watching those two skanks campaign.
---