'Nick (Cannon) may be the slickest man on the planet ....

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

'Nick (Cannon) may be the slickest man on the planet ....

Post by bingolong »

http://www.mediatakeout.com/23421/maria ... attoo.html - ....cause he married a filthy rich crazy dodo bird"

'

[img]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/n ... 00x400.jpg[/img]

Yep, they did it! If there was any doubt Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's wedding was the real deal, they answer the question once and for all in this week's issue of PEOPLE, speaking for the first time about their surprise nuptials – and showing off exclusive photos from their April 30 ceremony.

"We really do feel we are soulmates," Carey tells PEOPLE, following their sunset ceremony at the pop star's Bahamian estate. "I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me."

Cannon adds: "She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... pheadlines - People.com'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: 'Nick (Cannon) may be the slickest man on the planet ....

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

and no pre-nup 8-O so in this case, the fish caught the bear. 8-o

okay, more important, where do I bet on the how long's and how much Mariah will have to pay Nick for departing gifts?!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

she reminds me of elizabeth taylor just another crazy maneater.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra

Post by tamra »

DAMN!!! I knew I should have placed a bet on TWO MONTHS!!! b.b but of course, this is all gossip @.@

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25338291/ - www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25338291/'

Newlywed woes for Mariah and Nick

By Ree Hines
MSNBC contributor
updated 10:21 p.m. ET, Mon., June. 23, 2008

They're not quite two months into their marriage, but Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon already face trouble, reports Life & Style. Sources tell the magazine that Mariah's diva demands could cause the pair to split.

"I give the marriage six months, tops," said a source close to the singer. "I can’t see it lasting."

The insider claims that the reason behind that gloom-and-doom prediction is Nick's need to do everything for his diva bride. While Mariah likes being waited on hand and foot, that routine won’t work in the long run.

"Nick does whatever Mariah wants him to — he's like her puppy," the insider continued. "It seems like Nick spends more time in the stores with Mariah's credit card than he does with Mariah herself."

A source close to the groom doesn’t see the problem, insisting, "(Mariah) needs someone to dote on her."

Not so, according to Mariah's pal, who believes Nick needs to be his own man.

"Mariah's assistants and friends call him 'Whipped Nick' behind his back," the Mariah insider told Life & Style. "They have little respect for him because he won't stand up for himself."
---
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

tamra,

I'd be whipped by her also!!

(Hopefully tied up and gagged occasionally too...)

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

:lol: don't forget to post pics of that too!

I heard, even on a BET break up special (hilarious) that Nick was a cheater. so if Mariah has him whipped, it must be love if he hasn't strayed away yet. what is up with Nick though? he has dated women men would kill for: Christina Milian (cheated on her), that model chick (broke off engagement) and now Mariah. if he cheats, surprisingly he will be the one with "issues" in the relationship 8-o
---
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

tamra,

Someone far more pessimistic than I once said, "behind every beautiful woman is a man tired of fucking her." Eric Benet didn't cheat on Halle because he was an idiot, he cheated on her because she probably laid there like a limp corpse in bed. Beautiful women don't have to put in effort in bed. Well that and we just like to fuck anything that moves. Women are always baffled when men cheat with women uglier than they are. Dealing with Christina Milian in radio, she's a very prim goody girl. Nick Cannon was probably bored and cheated like a dummy.

MiMi is going to use him like a tissue. He's going to get some karmic payback. Although with no pre-nup, he's going to get the farm...

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

oh I heard that beautiful woman thing in Perfect Stranger w/Halle & my still hasn't called me, now I have to stalk him husband a.k.a. Bruce Willis! heard it & said "wow" because it made sense.

yeah that's what shocks me: no pre-nup! 8-o that's why Nick is all smiles.

I'm like, "Mariah, ain't u one of Oprah's special friends?? U couldn't get NO advice from the Big O?!" Oprah is not tying the knot & Stedman STILL has his own separate place. :lol:

but she's crazy. they say the crazy ones are good in bed! :lol: so maybe Nick is whipped
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Hell yeah he whipped....but eventually he gone have toput his foot down.....this lady is use to Tommy Mottola doting over her .....Nick aint got the chips like that...
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

definitely right about that. because I did not see Underclassmen, so I know that's $10.75 less he don't have. :lol: I did see Drumline @ theaters but I know he didn't get profits from the $85.76 I spent on 1 large popcorn, Milk Duds and a medium Slurpee. 8-o

oh well, Nick will be able to afford Mariah after their divorce. :) :lol:
---