elizabeth dumbass haselbeck has to go

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Re: elizabeth dumbass haselbeck has to go

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,
I saw the View today and those shoe models had some nasty ass feet. I was checking out their legs and bodies on my big scean tv hopeing the view cam would show upskirt when I was drinking my coffee and I was getting a little excited until I seen them nasty ass feet that looked worse than my dead grandmothers and I almost threw up my coffe .I had to leave the room until they were done with the segment. Damn , My girl Whoopi does not were a dress and I cannot have a view of that. Shiiiiiit!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

shoe models with bad feed? da hell?? how'd that happen??? 8-o because it's all about presentation. oh well, skip it, and miss it. but don't miss that hassel-dumb-ass at all. @.@ but I miss Joy *crying*
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Post by tamra »

good lawdddd!

the N word has sparked a national debate because it became emotional for Elisa-dumb - she cried over it. geesh! I know damn well the N word flowed freely in Elisa-dumb's home as a child. please, half polish and half-italian. come onnnnn... who does she think she's kidding? @.@

unless her polish side dominated the italian side and they were spelling it backwards "reggin" ]:o)
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,That was a funny clip....poor elizabeth :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:lol: so you laughed at her ass crying too. that was hilarious. and I laughed even harder when someone said there were two black people on the same stage NOT crying. :lol: that Elisa-dumb woman represents the finest of hypocrisy. @.@
---