elizabeth dumbass haselbeck has to go

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

elizabeth dumbass haselbeck has to go

Post by tamra »

she doesn't even deserve to sit along side Whoopi, Joy, Sherry or Barbara. she's a separatist, ignorant and just plain stupid jackass who wants ONE type of world.

today, Rush Limbaugh's runner up for the world's greatest jackass made the following statements:

1. she stated Obama was a follower of Farrakhan because the minister of a church Obama attended is a friend of Farrakhan

2. dumbass Elizabeth wants to know why black people have to have conversations about improving the black community, empowering blacks, improving black world in general. ya see, Elizabeth, dumbass, not every neighborhood is like your all white neighborhood, or school like the all or primarily all white schools you or your kids attend. and check this, not everyone was welcomed in this country like your european ancestors. some people are still disadvantaged because of PUBLIC denial of education, jobs, housing, etc.

3. just because the year has changed, Elizabeth, dumbass, doesn't mean attitudes have changed. some people have learned how to hide their feelings. ya see, Elizabeth, dumbass, segregation which occurred in Whoopi's, Barbara and Joy's lifetime publicly displayed that millions in the United States didn't want blacks anywhere around them, except hanging from a tree or laying in the ground 6-feet under.

4. and the reason blacks and other nationalities have to keep pressing on with empowerment and self-community speeches, Elizabeth, dumbass, all white males are in charge. the klan ran this country from the end of the civil war until the late 1980s, Elizabeth, dumbass!

5. 1-4 should answer your other concern: when will blacks get over slavery and Jim Crow. oh and during Jim Crow is when your ancestors migrated to the U.S. and took advantage of opportunities not afforded to blacks. the results today:

my usual points that I have to keep making because of dumbasses like Elizabeth
no black president - I'll believe it when I see it
no black CIA/FBI head
no black federal reserve chairman
no black world banking leader
no black media leader
no black world religion leader
and in the history of the U.S. Senate - only five black senators

and where our leaders come from - Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Rutgers, West Point, Stanford, Brown, Dartmouth, only ONE black president. so if those who educate our leaders and those who pay to be educated don't think a black person is capable of leading their education, how in the hell can they think a black is capable of running the country.

so the next time a kid asks you why people say things like black community, black empowerment, etc. take that kid outside into your own neighborhood and walk around and look for a black person. and then tell that kid WHY there are no blacks directly around your day-to-day areas. and I'm not talking about that 1 black friend for convenience or to bounce black questions shit off of.

I can't believe Rosie O'Donnell had to go because of a separtist idiot like Elizabeth who is part of the problem, not solution. ]:o(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Re: elizabeth dumbass haselbeck has to go

Post by tamra »

Bozopolis,

that's true, it is The View. :lol: but it's one of the few all women shows, and I don't like that Elizabeth is in front of a national audience or global if picked up internationally and mouthing off stuff to lemmings who are also part of a serious problem.

and Joy, Whoopi and Sherry have me rolling laughing, and even Barbara rounds it out with them. and it's a good way to end the day if you watch it at night (from recording). I fell out because I sent a joke around via email about the new blind black governor. and the next day, Sherry said the same thing. too funny. but the audience went "ooooh" but hey we were both right. people just didn't laugh right away.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
tamra is that David Hallelbacks sister??
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

u mean David Hasselhoff? naaah, don't insult the man like that. ;p

but Satan is her brother. and she's distant relative of Pat Roberts and that crazy guy who protests funerals of gay people. and Elizabeth would have married David Duke if not for his federal prison sentence. :lol: Ann Coulter was gonna be her maid of honor at that wedding too. damn. I was hoping to get a pic, but I heard neither casts a reflection.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ok hasselhoff......thats a releif.....casts a reflection.... :lol: :lol: :lol: you are funny
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

in case yall miss it in the other topic :) Sen. Obama will be on The View this Friday which will be good since Elizabeth Dumbass Hasselbeck keeps running Sen. Obama down to the ground because of her limited brain cells. @.@

if you missed the show today, Elizabeth Hasselbeck clearly demonstrated why Dumbass fits her so well. if I spelled her name wrong, oh fucking well! @.@ 20 years from now I won't even remember her name! hell 1 year from now :lol:
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
for some reason i knew when the view first came on an they had a young woman about 20 i might say with the other three old women....an Walters didnt like her i guess an kicked her off the show....but she was like young an went to a concert the night before an walked behind the couch an slid in a sitting position with her legs under her from the back of the couch....an started telling about the concert an then she was kicked off by the next segment.....so then i knew it was just another prejudiced show so i never watched it again b.b
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

that stupid ass heffa is two minutes from wearing a klan robe. white supremacists ONLY focus on what they (being superior) feel are racial comments from the persons considered inferior to them. while sitting in a superior position, white supremacists loathe hearing words like "black community". but damn YALL created the black community because of forced segregation and now voluntary segregation.

in dumbass Haselbeck's mind Sen. Obama is a racist and hypocrite because of his pastor.

well, who has connections?! let's get a list OF ALL the republicans dumbass Haselbeck has supported. and I'll bet we can find some Jim Crow supporters, exclusive world mofos who want an all white world or all white on top world.@.@ let's start with Cheney-Dick!

I now loathe that bitch more than ever because of how she continually zeroes in on comments from blacks while ignoring the behavior of the "superior" side she sits on.

and I hate using this word, but it applies now. what a CUNT! A BIG FRIGGIN' ANN COULTER LICKIN CUNT! :X
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
yanno that kind of makes me glad i dont know her....altho if she is like Coulter i kinna know what she is like....i am way out of the loop.....yer still funny just dont get you mad :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

naaah, no need to worry about making me mad. :) I just got sainted last night, so gotta be on my best behavior. u can slowly ease into my new name: Saint Start Some Shit Set It Off Bitches ;p

but seriously be glad Hasselbeck is not in your memory bank. u would seriously think the Republican party is on that premium crack!
---