Whoopi wanted apology for Duke lacrosse players

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Whoopi wanted apology for Duke lacrosse players

Post by tamra »

I love Whoopi, but damn, this one I don't get. 8-o *Whoopi stated (while assuming Sharpton needed to apologize to the Duke players) that those "boys went thru hell". WTF?? 8-O

I changed the TV so quick when she said that and called it a day for The View. I loved Rosie on the show, which made me watch the show, and welcomed Whoopi, and love Joy. but can't support the show any longer. between Elizabeth's nonsense and new stuff coming up daily, fah-get-about-it!

but did the Duke players apologize for telling a black passer-by "thank your grandfather for my nice white cotton shirt"? did the players also apologize for sending out an hateful and racist e-mail in which a player bragged about raping a black bitch and wanting to do it again? 8-o

did any of the players apologize for underaged drinking (illegal), hiring a stripper in the first place, then becoming as tight-lipped as gang members after getting caught?

and what the fuck did Seligmann mean when he stated repeatedly, "she picked me?" as opposed to who?? someone else he knows should have been picked?

and the coach resigned QUICKLY. what was up with that shit??? esp. if they were all so innocent.

and did Finnerty apologize to the gay person he assaulted just prior to their little stripper for hire party?? he was afterall convicted. now he's been sainted and made a victim which probably has his last victim vomitting.

or did I miss all of the Duke players' apologies?

only person who did anything wrong was the prosecutor who broke the southern holy rule: never file sex crime charges against a rich white male (guilty or not) when the accuser is black. because as sure as I know my name, if that situation was different, as in the accuser was white and just happened to be the mayor's daughter, those boys would be singing a whole new song. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: Whoopi wanted apology for Duke lacrosse players

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, I like Whoopi too. The boundries of dating have changed over the years and people need to do a better job in covering their asses . If a bunch of guys want to hire some gal to pull a train , they need to get it in writting that the sex is consensual or they are leaving themselves wide open. People hear stories about a gal fucking the whole team all the time and it does not matter who is black or white. What matters is when people have sex that it is consensual. We do not know if the Duke case was consensual or not because we were not there. Whoopi should just leave it alone and maybe we should too.
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

yup now to get anyone who sits in front of a nationally televised audience to stop making saints outta the Duke players. becuz no matter how u serve it, shit is just shit, so putting sugar on shit won't make a difference :)
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, And that is no shit. I get sick of the news and so many stories I cannot do a damn thing about. I cut back on CNN , Lou Dobbs, Glenn the nut job Beck and Nancy psycobitch Grace ,Dateline, 60 minutes. and the local news. I watch movies ,sports and rock concerts and the discovery and History channels. I watched that movie Dejevuio with Denzel Washington, it was ok . Their is a fake DLR jamming with Sammy and MA on you tube. Those guys are just fucking themselves by poking fun at DLR and Van Halen. Van Halen is selling out arenas and kicking ass. I gotta go, goodnight.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ok i knew there was more to this than met the eye....i always thought the Duke players were guilty no matter what ...especially when the coach quit immediately afterwards.....thats what happens when you get a kangaroo court in operation.....and you can never forget about the prejudice when you think about this case...ever..thats what the whole happening was about...prejudice...thanks for posting this
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

hey, u welcome :) I thought I was laying in a Meth lab surrounded by flying pigs when I heard that plea for an apology for the players.:lol: but the players are definitely playing their "handed on a silver platter" victim card well. @.@
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ol hell that is funny as hell but the thing is its true...i dont mean your part but the part about Duke... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
well at least she didn't have Ted Danson come out in blackface to ask for the apology.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

oooohhhhh :lol: what happened to Danson, by the way? man, since Cheers, he has been in some weird roles, and most recent show cancelled.
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, he had that show Becker, it was watched by over 6 people nation wide.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com