PARIS HILTON IS OUT OF JAIL..WHAT DA F---!!!!!!!!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
wingchundragon

PARIS HILTON IS OUT OF JAIL..WHAT DA F---!!!!!!!!

Post by wingchundragon »

Only in america a girl like HER( I dont need to describe) can get this done..God please put her, Britney and Looney Lohan in a boat and ship em somewhere!
walrusjk

Re: PARIS HILTON IS OUT OF JAIL..WHAT DA F---!!!!!!!!

Post by walrusjk »

wingchundragon,
Ya and I hope I'm the only male on the ship.....
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

:lol: well right now laughing at her dumb ass. all her rich ass had to do was hire a driver and call it a friggin day. but noooo, she's super human, able to break laws and violate probation in a single sentence.

and what's this shit about prison is not comfortable for her, she doesn't have her moisturizer? bitch pluh-eaze! she's lucky an innocent person who can't afford legal help or bail while awaiting trial doesn't shove some moisturizer up her ass. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Post by tamra »

astonamous,

and funny, the Paris story overshadowed Pace's story. @.@ received more alerts on Paris than Pace.

and gee, another class alum of my ex-sweetheart turned creep goes down. Rumsfeld was also their advisor at West Point when they both attended. was it something in the water? so far, Gen Caldwell is still standing, and he was also in his graduating class.

but overall a good week because don't forget Libbey's gonna do some time. :)

ANDDDD don't forget the really best news: The Rock left his wife, so I'm all packed and ready to head over to his place. :) ;p :lol:
---
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

The extent that I think anything at all about Paris Hilton is I'd love to fuck her. Period. Well actually I guess I would like to see her live her life and be happy but I feel the same about everyone on the planet as long as they aren't evil. All the rest is just the public whacking off to nothing but a dream.
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

be sure to wear several condoms at once when u do. we definitely know she's more than been around
---
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Ill take my chances. Maybe a crotchless gorilla suite .