Hollywood and paris hilton (before her jail time) get roasted and torn a bunch of new booty holes at MTV Movie Awards

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
SJD

Hollywood and paris hilton (before her jail time) get roasted and torn a bunch of new booty holes at MTV Movie Awards

Post by SJD »

Hey,

I know.. been awhile, but straight to what this stuff is about. The award show was good and got crazy; Will Ferrell and Sacha Baron Cohen had a rematch of sorts when they won for best make-out in Talladega Nights... which was funny..and made you maybe not feel clean.. and other stuff. Also Sarah Silverman if you know her style of comedy, know how odd and maybe offensive stand-up, and also how brutal she can be in roasting, and that wasn't absent. She rips into hollywood and paris, while they panned to her in the audiance as the barbs, as some say, are thrown at her. You have to watch it, and yes it is funny, or may bring a smile, or a little sigh, nod, and thought 'of that's okay... I guess?' ..... so see if you feel curious.

This is the link to see the opening just click the title.......
............... [Font size=5 face=s color=black]http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=151702# - Sarah Silverman roasts Hollywood'[/font]

if it don't turn out download this it's free ---> http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer - adobe player'

as for the title change... I do that alot so.... yeah.
[hr] This quote comes from a self description of one of the greatest wrestlers there is,[BR] Bret " The Hitman " Hart, and it very well is what Mr. Richard Pryor is to stand-up...

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
and The Best There Ever Will Be!"
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Sarah Silverman hosted the MTV Movie Awards......... and she tore into Hollywood and paris hilton

Post by tamra »

SJD,

hey there. yup that was the first MTV awards show I've watched in a while. and it was pretty funny. I loved Jim Carrey's entrance to Beethoven's Ode To Joy with the angels following him for "most wins" award.

but coolest was seeing Jack Nicholson accept his award.

and notice Paris Hilton wasn't laughing. :lol: but I sure as hell was. never heard of Sarah Silverman before then, she did a good job.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.